Saturday 3 September 2011

Ipad Car Charger - car chargers, ipad accessory


I don't know what the other poster was charging but it wasn't an Ipad. You plug this in, it says "not charging". The only thing this would charge is an Ipod. Spending 4 dollars I'm not going to return because its not worth my time, but what makes me angry is when vendors will do anything to make money, which includes lying. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY unless you want an Ipod charger Oriongadgets Car Charger for Apple iPad (White)

I agree with the other gents post that the only thing this will charge is an IPOD not An IPAD

The ad is deceiving they Leeds you to believe so they can get the sale I hope others find this helpful

Yours truly disappointed x2

The charger is NOT 10W charger as vendor would like to suggest. It only charges ipad while ipad is in the "sleep mode." Even in this mode, the rate of charging is VERY slow. I did a test - it took 50 mins to bump ipad battery by 5%. If you want to use this charge in the car (which is the whole point), you will need keep this charger on for MANY hours in order to produce reasonable amount of power for your ipad. Vendor did responded to my request but I think vendor should do a better job to descrove the item accurately.

after buying this, and getting a not charging MSG, I called AppleSupport, they verified there is no car charger that currently works for iPad. Try original chgr with a 115V DC to AC inverter in car. this works fine.

Here's another real world review: this is crap! False advertising. It'll trickle charge an iPad, but only if the device is off. You can't use this to power an iPad. At any price, this is a rip off. These people are scamming you. DON'T BUY! - Car Chargers - Ipad Accessory - Iphone - Ipad'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information