Saturday 3 September 2011

Jewelry Making - dremel, crafts


The SE Diamond Burr Set, 1/8", 30Pc. is not expensive and every burr is not a perfect tool, but for the price, they are good enough to have at the bench to do rough work before getting down to the fine polishing. SE Diamond Burr Set, 1/8", 30Pc

I've done every type of woodworking possible. Now at 60, slowing down, I thought I'd teach myself to power carve wood. I already have a high-speed moto tool but needed carving burrs. I didn't want to go too expensive until I had a feel for carving. After trying one of these burrs and realizing it would be a stretch to even carve cardboard with it I had to laugh to myself; I know better. One good burr would cost 3X what I paid for this set of 30. You get what you pay for. - Dremel - Crafts - Arts And Crafts - Jewelry Making'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information