Wednesday 14 September 2011

Ipod Touch 4g Screen Protector


I have tested many varieties of screen protectors over the last two years. The Empire 3-Pack for iPod Touch 4 is by far the best I have tried. I was able to place this on immediately and, to my shock, there were NO bubbles! I am very happy with this. EMPIRE 3 Pack of Screen Protectors for Apple iPod Touch 4 / 4th Generation

The Empire screen protectors for the Ipod Touch 4g are an amazing product. Like the reviewer before me said, it's very easy to apply and doesn't leave any bubbles. It doesn't slow down the reaction of your Ipod, the cut outs are well cut and nor does it affect the coloring, they're just amazing and I would recommend them to anyone.

Easy application. A couple bubbles appeared near the bottom of the unit, BUT thats because I was too hasty and missed a couple of dust particles during the cleaning. Can't even see it now because of the case I put over it. If you take your time, you'll have no problems with application and no bubbles. Can still navigate through the ipod menu without any issues, so the touch sensitivity is still just as good as before. Excellent cover.

I have bought a few different types of screen covers for Ipod's over the years and this one was by far the easiest to put on. It went on so easy that I couldn't believe it. I have fought with other ones over the years and still had air bubbles underneath. What makes this one so good is that it has peel-away for the bottom (sticky side) and also one for the top which is great because as you are installing it and use the little card scraper you don't scratch your new cover! Simple and ingenious! Don't even think....BUY THIS!



BTW - I also put one on my daughters Gen2 Ipod touch and it fit good. It doesn't go all the way to the extreme edges of the glass on the left and right sides but her cover goes over that part any way so who cares!

I was so relieved when these screen protectors actually worked. I have a generally frustrating time with applying screen protectors; either they are too flimsy and instantly attract dust particles, or they don't fit the device properly. Thankfully these ones are top-of-the-line. It wasn't a time-consuming dreadful process, and my I-Pod looks sleek (no air bubbles here!) and is well-protected. Try these over the cheap, mediocre screen protectors...they are worth the little bit of extra cash.

Bought these after looking a long time for the thick screen protectors. Goes on easy and even comes with a plastic card to smooth bubbles out. Nice and thick plastic, perfectly clear and the holes line up great. Definitely would buy these again if I need more.

Protector comes with a cloth to clean the screen face before installation. Installation is fairly simple as long as you are patient and don't rush it. It took me a few times to get it on straight without bubbles, but it always peeled off easily without leaving any residue behind. It seems thick and durable enough to protect the screen from scratches well. It's very clear and doesn't affect the visual clarity of the ipod's screen. It doesn't really cut down on fingerprints much, so if you're like for a protector that minimizes fingerprints, this isn't the one to get. Overall it seems to provide good protection and you will barely even know it's there! Good product. I also have a case that I put on afterwards and this protector didn't affect the case's installation at all.

Have only used it for a day, but it went on easy and works great. Using your finger on the screen isnt as smooth as using it without the protector, but it's really not noticeable and does NOT affect performance at all. Nice product.

i picked up an iPod touch 4th generation along with some iPod screen protectors. I did not know they were anti-glare so i did some hard research. With help from the reviews, i decided to go with the Empire Screen Protectors. They arrived from California to Wisconsin just THREE DAYS after my purchase, and they are by-far the BEST screen protectors i have seen/used. they were easy to put on, and the 2-sided film used to protect the screen is GENIOUS! i look at my iPod now, and i can't even tell i have a screen protector on it. I would have liked to know that they were no anti-glare before the order because that gave me kind of a scare when i opened them, but it was all worth it. all in all, FANTASTIC product.

Because I didn't really know what I was doing, I went thru one before I figured it out, and there are some air bubbles near the edges and around the facetime camera, but that's because of my limited knowledge about such things and I applied it without being as careful as I ought to have been. Once I figured out what I was supposed to do and got it on I was very pleased! Item also came right on time. I haven't had them for longer than a few hours, but for as long as I've had it on (thru trial and error) I feel very satisfied about the product. Cheap, prompt, and exactly as advertised. I'd recommend these to anyone!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information