Sunday 4 September 2011

Keyboard Protector - keyboard cover, dust covers


I just received my keyboard cover and I must say, it's perfect. I was nervous because the reviews were not so great but my skin fits my keyboard flawlessly, all the keys match up, and it is not stretched out or anything. The shipping was very fast. I placed my order very late Thursday night, it shipped on Friday, and I received it the following Wednesday (Monday was a holiday and the mail didn't come Tuesday due to a snow storm). My Macbook looks great. IVEA Macbook keyboard Silicone skin cover for New Macbook - PINK

I was really excited to get this hot pink cover. But they send me a used one! It doesn't totally fit the keyboard because it's a used product and it's stretched. The hot pink looks really nice from the picture they post online. But it looks really cheap on the actual product! Honestly, don't waste your money. I'm an art student and am really sorry for this cheap industrial design product!

I recently bought a new macbook and am determined to keep it looking great (why pay so much money only to destroy it). I'm notorious for getting crumbs in my keyboard, so this was the next logical step. It fits great on my keyboard, muffles the typing sound, doesn't slow my typing speed down, and works great. For the price, I'm totally satisfied.

I just got my keyboard cover and I love it! I have a white unibody macbook (the newest one) and it fits quite nicely! The only thing that might bother some people (if you are particular or a perfectionist) is that some of the keys don't match up to the grey lettering on the keyboard but its super minor (unless you're the type to sit and stare closely at your keyboard). At first, it didn't quite fit around the edges of the keyboard but after stretching it out just a little bit, it's perfectly fine and stays in place. The color is as pictured, it is a hot pink color! I was pleased since I've seen reviews on other pink covers in which they weren't really the color pictured. And you can't go wrong for the price either! This is super reasonable compared to others I have seen. The shipping was incredibly fast and came within 5 days of ordering it. I would definitely order again from this seller!

I got this pink keyboard cover for my new macbook 13 inch and it is totally awesome! I love it. It fit perfectly! Its not only protective but super cute! I'd definitely recommend it anyone with a macbook!

I found out about this because my friend had the blue version of this on her computer, so when she told me how cheap she found it on amazon, i had to check it out. I was a little bit put off by some of the bad reviews, so let me just say that it fits my keyboard FLAWLESSLY, and even if at some point it stretches or fades and i need to replace it, uh hello? it was like 3 dollars so who cares! absolutely buy this product if you want your mac to have a cute keyboard cover, while protecting it from spills and dust

The keyboard cover is excellent. It does it's job of protecting the keyboard, and it also allows you to type quietly. It fit perfectly and it does not hinder your typing. If you are looking for something stylish and affordable, this is the product for you. I was very satisfied with it. Pretty color too!

I got exactly what I was looking for. The picture matches the product perfectly. I had no problems with the protector, the shipping, or the billing. I highly reccomend this dust protector for your MacBook!

I love this product - the plastic fit my computer keys perfectly, and it's so nice to know I don't have to worry about spilling coffee on my beloved mac. (Also nice to know my 2 year old can't do as much damage either!)



Plus, the color exactly matches the Hard Candy shell I purchased simultaneously.



Would definitely buy this again. - Keyboard Cover - Macbook - Keyboard - Dust Covers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information