Wednesday 28 September 2011

kindle 3 covers - kindle 3 covers, kindle 3 cover


This kindle cover fits my Kindle 3 perfectly and securely. The cover holds the kindle very securely and covers all four corners, yet it is easy to remove and insert the kindle from the case. There is a band that keeps the cover closed tightly instead of a snap like other brands/models. I like this because I can flip the front cover completely back and read by holding with one hand on either side of the kindle without anything in the way. The color of the front cover is the darker color in the middle area on the picture shown. The lighter color is inside and the darker outside. These covers are convenient, secure, stylish, and you can't beat the price! I love mine. Green mCover® Leather Folio Cover Case for Amazon Kindle 3 (Fits 6" Display, built-in inner pocket)

Item shipped very fast and came together with the Kindle I ordered at the same time, so no complaints there. When I got it I noticed several glue stains that are very noticeable and would not come off. I got in the meantime 2 emails from ipearl-inc and answered them indicating the problem, nobody ever answered.

The cover itself is ok, it holds the Kindle fine and it's not too bulky, but the quality is mid to low... and so far the experience with the seller has been weird (very fast to answer to a bad review or send an email but never contacted us back)...Let's see what's next.

Had my Kindle 3 since September 2010 and hunted high and low for decent cover without killing the bank. Sure Kate Spade and Cole Haan covers look great but why go overboard? I'm very much against spending additional for what I consider an annoyance. A previous cover from another brand costing $29.99 was returned because the "leather" was really substandard. I bought this at $13.95 in the apple green color. The leather has a good "hand" -- hey, I expected less but was pleasantly surprised. I really like the rigid (keeps its shape) leather corner brackets on this model that keeps my Kindle from shifting. It looks a lot better than other brands that use elastic corner brackets. The price just went down to $9.99 so even better. You won't be sorry, I'm not. mCover rocks my Kindle.

I have been searching for kindle cover for quite a long time now, I wanted to get something inexpensive with good-quality leather, which would also look neat and protect my kindle.I got this one in apple green color when the price went down to $9.99, so I was quite lucky.



here is what I loved about mCover:

--leather corner brackets on this cover- looks much better than those elastic corner bands on more expensive covers and won't let my kindle drop down;

--stichs are very neat- no signs of glue or whatsover;

--inner pocket -very useful, you can keep your money, credit card there, which makes it even more handy

--the elastic band and the lid-- you can totall bend over to back and fix with the band in order to hold it in one hand easily while reading

-- available in so many colors, i m sure it would suit anybody's preference..



would recommend to anyone, especially students like me who would be just happy to save on a worthy thing!

So I am looking for an inexpensive cover that will be used on a gift-Kindle for my mother, and I come across this little beauty. First off, it's better than described. The color is brilliant - exactly what I was looking for. The bright green will make her Kindle easy for her to find, and, hey, I like the color a lot anyway. The little inside pocket is just right to tuck in a credit card or a few bills when you don't want to carry a wallet. I actually like the construction of the rubber band that slips around the case; it lies in a groove that makes the whole case flat and sleek. I thought at first that the groove might present a problem when trying to fiddle the rubber band out, but not so. So now I am off trying to get another case for my older Kindle 2...that's how much I love this thing. And for about $10, there is nothing wrong, but everything right with it.

I was quite pleasantly surprised by the mCover Leather Folio. I was looking for a cheap cover to protect my Kindle while I waited for one of the more expensive covers to go on sale. I'm so satisfied with this product that I probably won't be buying that other cover.



The mCover Leather Folio is well constructed. I wasn't expecting it too be as sturdy as it is. The leather corner brackets seem to hold my Kindle in place securely and they look much nicer than the elastic that some other covers use. There is a groove on the front cover that allows an elastic strip to hold everything firmly in place when the cover is closed. The elastic can also be used to hold the front cover back for easy one-handed reading.



Overall, this cover gets a big thumbs up from me. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for a more affordable alternative to the $35+ covers. - Kindle Accessory - Kindle 3 Cover - Kindle 3 Covers - Kindle 3'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information