Wednesday 28 September 2011

Windows Server 2008 - william stanek, windows server 2008


Like all William Stanek's books, this one is excellent and relentlessly focused on what matters. If you're working with Windows networks and want to know more about Active Directory, this is an excellent choice. The focus is on core Active Directory administration. It answered so many of my questions right off I decided to read it cover to cover. Stanek's are the ONLY computer manuscripts I ever end up reading cover to cover. Active Directory® Administrator's Pocket Consultant

Thank goodness for William Stanek! William knows more about Windows and Microsoft products than any 10 other tech experts on the planet and it shows in every book he writes. When he writes a book I know it will be the goto book and the one I use the most. I got this book and Windows® Group Policy Administrator's Pocket Consultant as soon as I saw it. Like all William's books, this book is filled with the kind of deep technical knowledge you won't find anywhere else. There's things in here even the MCTs I work with go gaga over and it's what makes Stanek the best. If you truly want to know Active Directory, get this and also get his book Windows Server 2008 Inside Out.

I have used ths several times, in a day, when, when remote administrating a win2k8 server, or workstation. All this authors books have more juicy tidbits of knowledge, about the inner workings of Windows, than any 20 other I can think of.



This helps any MCSE, or even an NA get the job done faster & better! If you're in the field it's a must have, for you tablet phone(dell streak 5 is my choice) or tablet. Being able to pull it out of your pocket, and goto the reference material you need is priceless... - Windows Server 2008 - Stanek - William Stanek - Administration'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information