Sunday 25 September 2011

Laptop Battery Chargers


The cord would barely stay in the laptop's socket. I had to literally put scotch tape around it so it wouldn't slip out. The secondary cable adapter which has the electrical socket plug broke open within a few weeks. And afterwards the cord just split open after a month or so of use. Eventually the inner cables snapped and the piece of junk became useless and non functional. I guess you get what you pay for. It was a great price, but I didn't know I was buying a temporary solution. I would have much rather paid more for a better quality product. Don't buy it. NEW Laptop Power Supply Cord for Compaq Presario cq60-211dx cq60-214dx Business NC6320

The photo is very misleading. The "ac adapter" shown in the photo is not apparently part of this "deal". Their description states it is a "power supply CORD", so technically that makes this correct. The photo suggest otherwise, so just be careful as to what you think you are buying. The adapter (aka: power converter, power supply, ac adapter) seem to be "incidental" in the photo and if your need the whole kit to convert 120v ac into DC power for your laptop, that will cost much more.

I went to Staples, where I bought the computer that is attached to this cord, to be told to buy a new cord for about 75.00.OMG!!!!!The cord I received in less than 2 days from this seller was just as effective. Thanks for saving me gobs of money.

After using this once to charge my Compaq, the laptop immediately started having issues and showing nothing but a black screen constantly. Yesterday, I borrowed an origional plug from my friend (we have the same exact computer) and now my computer works just fine. Wish I had tried this plug out before my return date.

The cord comes with both parts and arrived quickly and in good condition. The cord is not loose and works perfectly. I am starting to wonder if the bad reviews are plants from HP who don't want us to use these inexpensive replacement parts. Even if I have to replace this every six months for two years(which I sincerely doubt is the case) it will cost half as much as the HP replacement part. I bought this to replace a power cord for a compaq presario CQ60.

After looking at the big electronic stores for a replacement cord for my daughter's laptop I thought I'd try Amazon. Couldn't believe the price of the cord and was suspecting I'd be disappointed. Cord was here within 3 days and its a perfect fit and charges great. Couldn't be happier. Highly recommend.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information