Sunday 25 September 2011

Kindle Devices - e-reader, ebook


So glad CBS is releasing season two before the third season starts. I got my friend hooked on this show and she really wanted to see season two. The Unit is still going strong and can't wait for the third season. The actors aren't bad too look at either. Fast enjoyable hour. Enjoy The Unit Season 2

I was so impressed with the first season that I had to get the second season on DVD as well. Even better without the commercial interruptions.

Anyone that wants good action and drama in a TV series this would be a good one to follow. Season 3 just started on air and it's been incredable so far just after the first episode! We have another winner!



=D

My husband is a retired Army man and he absolutely loves this show--especially the mission parts. There are only 3 shows that he cares anything at all about: NCIS, Numbers, & The Unit. If you like military operations shows this is the one for you.

This show is very well plotted and has a great pace between A and B stories of a unit of special operations. Bouncing back and forth between the husbands in harm's way and the wifes, it is all about secrets. I am surprised that most people don't even know the show exists, the acting is superb, the stories are always fresh and new, and the action is intense. The most surprising part of the show is the secrets the wives have and what events they have to go through while raising a family. In the meantime the men are on realistic missions in foreign and domestic situations and use the most realistic weapons available. This is an entertaining show with value.

I bought the first season when it came out and ever since then I have been waiting like crazy for the second season. And all this anticipation was by no means anti-climatic. This season is as good or better than the first. Can't wait for thr third to come out.

Season 2 proved even better than season 1. The character development is excellent, the stories are great and the film quality is superb. As a soldier, I really enjoy seeing a show that is as close to real life as a TV show can be. Obviously the housing they live in is far better than any my family has had on a US Army base, but if they used real housing, there wouldn't be room for the cameras! A great show that I hope continues for some time.

I came across The Unit by accident and have been hooked ever since. The concept is great and makes you want to just get up and enlist.



My only drawback is that the DVDs only play well on my PC. On my DVD player, the third and fourth episodes on all the disks don't play.

The Unit cast would definitely surprise you with their outstanding performance and solid presence throughout each of the episodes. Beside Prison Break and may be The Shield, The Unit comes out with a mix of drama, sex, romance, and plentiful of actions that mesmerizes you to the limit. I have enjoyed the show and will be following the coming episodes with great anticipation. - Love It - E-reader - Ebook - Kindle Devices'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information