Tuesday 27 September 2011

Laptop Power Adapters - power cables, computer cables


I was initially sent the wrong cables. When I informed Cables unlimited of the error, they were very easy to work with and overnighted the correct cables to me without any hassles. The product was just as described and although they made a mistake with the cables, they rectified it immediately. The cables were just as described. Cables Unlimted 6-feet Mickey Mouse Power Cord

I got home from my annual beach vacation and realized I had left my power cord at the beach house. This is a perfect replacement. It is a round cord, nice and heavy. No worrying about whether your laptop is getting enough juice. The fit into the power brick is excellent.



I was a little worried about buying a "cheap" replacement, but when this cord arrived I was pleased. I might order another to leave plugged in at my desk so i don't have to reach down to the surge protector anymore. If you need a replacement or are just thinking about buying another for convenience, go for it.

The cable was lost for my laptop so I looked around locally first. Only one I could find was used and did not work. Luckily the store took it back. So I decided to look online. Found this cable the price was the same as the used one I had purchased and $65.00 dollars cheaper then best buy, so I ordered it. It works great and my wife is happy her laptop works.

My laptop power cord for my IBM ThinkPad has been flaky for a year. After twisting and turning the power cord (the part that goes into the transformer), I could usually get it to work. Pricing that part gave me a bit of a shock. It was $21.95 at CompUSA. Checked here, and found it for $3.99, plus $4.99 shipping. Doesn't look all that fancy, but it seems to work fine. What a relief not to have to fool with the power cord anymore.

I purchased this item to replace my laptop's Mickey Mouse Power Cord that my daughter's puppy chewed through. I chose this particular item in large part because of the great price but also because the picture looked identical to my original cord. However, when the item arrived, the cord was not flat, as pictured, but instead round--a purely cosmetic issue since THE ITEM WORKED PERFECTLY RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX.

SIDEBAR: Be sure when you're shopping for a good price that you check the shipping charge as they vary a great deal from supplier to supplier. - Computer Cables - Power Cables - Power Cord'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information