Sunday 4 September 2011

Laserjet - toner, laserjet


I went with this toner cartridge based on the great reviews. However, maybe it was just a unique incident, but the toner cartridge I received did not have a solid working drum. It could print out a solid black page fine, but normal text came out uneven. And yes, I shook the toner cartridge plenty of times to spread the toner. The toner looks to be fine. I ended up having to transfer the toner back to the original HP cartridge and I'm back in action. I did not contact customer support since I could not afford to be without a working printer for more than a day. HP Compatible Q2612A (HP 12A) Laser Toner Cartridge

I bought this cartridge in November 2008. It's now July 2009. I'm a very heavy printer; I have already surpassed the advertised 2,000 pages as I have done more than 5 reams of 500pg printing paper to date.



What I have noticed is that this cartridge prints dark, but appears to print with the same intensity as you would get with the HP cartridge set on economy mode. This is fine; I used to set my HP on economy mode anyway since it used to spit toner on normal mode. But if you set this on economy mode and print you get a very light print, almost looking like scratches on the paper.



What I love is that I have not gotten the annoying light black vertical line that appears on the left or right of the paper when the cartridge ages. By this time my original HP cartridges begin to print this line, and that's when I know it's time to change over. Also my printer has very little toner residue inside since I put this baby in. Highly recommended.

fast shipping. received in very good condition. package looks even better than HP originial one. Wasn't print well on the first few pages then realized that should to shake cartidge a couple times to mix the carbon powder inside. After that it works great. worth of money. highly recommend it.

Toner cartridge works fine, print quality might be slightly less black than OEM cartridge but for the difference in price, it's not worth worrying about. Communication on shipment (ability to track)wasn't good, but package arrived in the shipping window forecast. There were no installation instructions, so removing the tape and and strip that keeps toner from leaking is something you have to have known.

Well this is my 4th toner replacement, but the first from Amazon. Well it worked from the word go. No Issues thus far what so ever. As a matter of fact I could could not discern the difference between my last OEM toner from this one. So I recommend this and for the price you can not go wrong.

These cartridges give great print quality, and are easy to use. We were afraid that by using refurbished cartridges, we may have problems. But those fears were unfounded. The print quality is great; they last; and we've had no problems.

Thank you!

This is the first re-manufactured/refurbished toner cartridge that I have ever purchased. I use this for work, so I do a lot of printing and the cost new HP cartridges were just getting out of hand. You know, the economy, yada, yada, so I thought I would take a chance on this. After all, with Amazon's fairly generous return policy and the difference in cost, I thought "how bad can this be?" Needless to say, I am very impressed. There is no discernible difference between this and the factory, although ultimately it may be too early to tell as I've only had this about a month and maybe 100 pages through it.



The only nit I have to pick is the shipping time. This doesn't come from Amazon, so their third-party vendor could use a little push to get the lead out when it comes to a reasonable window. The original shipping estimate was a 3 week window, and that was about 5-6 days after the initial order. If you are using this for business, remember "just in time inventory" from business 101? This might make it a little more difficult to keep your supply closet stocked.

I have recently bought this product and have printed ~100 pages. This thing works! The quality of the prints is not great but its not bad either. It leaves a few faint black spots on the paper edges. But the main part is flawless. After all for ~1 cent/page, I would bear with a few spots! - Toner - Hp - 1012 - Laserjet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information