Tuesday 27 September 2011

Leather Backpack Purse - leather backpack, leather handbag


The sewing was crappy and the strap came right out. I was also able to pierce the so called leather with my nail when I went to pick it up off the table. Now there is a huge whole in the side. I got my money back, less the shipping, but it was the worst buy I have found on here. There is nothing geuine about this so called leather! Maxam®Italian MosaicTM Design Genuine Lambskin Leather Backpack/Purse

From the picture, this looked like solid pieces of leather. It is actually small pieces of leather sewn together, which looks cheap. The strap is thin. The nylon inside is not durable and was torn when I received the purse, so that items could fall through the hole and get caught between the lining and the leather. The front pockets, with the zippers going all around the pockets, are not well designed to hold anything.

Like the product a little small and dn place to hold money for easy access or credit card holder. Has a small zipper compartment inside. Other then that I think it find. Can't hold much becausse of size.

This was a very well made item, and good leather. It was smaller than I needed though. I'm giving it to my daughter-in-law who will love it to manage with the two twins to hold onto. It will be the perfect size for her I believe.

It is of good quality; the leather is real. The price was very cheap so I was wondering what I would get. When I opened the package I actually laughed. Shame on me for not looking into the dimensions when I ordered it!! It's like a little girl's purse, the size of a Hello Kitty or something. I mean, if you want a little backpack for just a few items, it's great, but for me, I was looking for something roomier. NO fault of the seller, mine for not checking size. I will be giving it to a young lady for school; but her notebooks won't fit (lol). - Leather Handbag - Leather Backpack - Blackpack Bag - Leather Backpack Purse'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information