Tuesday 27 September 2011

Waste Of Money - junk, trash


I thought this would be okay for my new G4 8 gig....boy was I wrong. It is not worth the shipping cost. I suppose I am to harsh. If you are planning to put this skin on and leave it in your drawer it would work just fine. However, if you want to take your touch with you, get something else. I took it golfing and the skin didn't even stay on in my pocket. If fits too loose to provide any real protection. All in all, it was very annoying and I am going to see if they will take it back. KEEP SHOPPING! 4G Touch Twin Pack Black & Clear Silicone Protective Armour Case Cover + Screen Protector Kit for New Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation - 8GB 32GB 64GB

I bought this as there wasnt much selection for the new 4G touch. The first one fell off all the time wneh you put it in your pocket and the bottom piece broke. Also it comes with a free screen protector but the first one only had one side to pull off and was defective. Easyi said they would send me a new one and refund my money if I removed my first review(which i did to give them another chance).



The replacement came and it is the same thing and will not stay on the 64 GB ipod touch. The second screen protector actually went on the touch but the holes dont line up and so it looks a little off. I know that they should but it wouldnt cover the screen properly if I lined them up correctly. They did try to help me out with the replacement and the refund but I am still not happy with the end result. I guess you get what you pay for but I will wait for something better.

I bought the clear version of this (which isn't available anymore). I put it on my new touch 4G today and walked to work. When I reached for the touch, the case was mostly off. All day today, every time I pulled the touch out of my pocket, I found the case had partially slipped off.



It doesn't seem to be a case specifically designed for the 4G touch. It rather seems like a case for the thicker 3G... the opening at the top rear seems designed to fit around that unit's wi-fi antenna. Yes, the 4G's camera and mic are where the 3G's wi-fi was, so it should work out... except that the 4G is too thin for a proper fit.

I can't believe people complain such a good product compare to the price. It comes with 2 sets of Cases and Screen protectors. The case is very soft and fits perfectly to my Ipod Touch 4, it protects the device very well, and to keeps you off the scratches from the Hard case. (the hard cases normally scratch your device easily)



The screen protector also fit nicely. However you'll notice some scratches on the surface of the protector after several days usage. What a big deal for it, it did its job to protect your device, and the minor scratches will be disappeared when you turned on your device. Don't worry about it, for such the low price, I wouldn't say anything against it. Don't spend $15 or even more on the screen protector. You won't regret to buy this combo deal.

I've only had my iPod Touch for about 2 months now, and got the black silicone protector for it, figuring it'd be all I'd need. I usually have my iPod in my back pocket, so it's safe most of the time, and isn't in much danger of falling or anything. This case did a pretty good job at first- it's comfortable, fits around the iPod perfectly, and you can access the volume and power buttons easily. The hole on the back for the camera's also the right size. That's all that really matters, right?



Cut to a few weeks ago when I noticed a couple of small tears in the casing. I never pulled at the case when taking it off, at least not in the areas the rips showed up in, and the sides of the case are suddenly loose and the iPod pops out of it every other time I take it out of my pocket. This thing's also a magnet for dust, and gets dirty easily.



For the price, it does a good job for short-term protection, but I'd only get this if you need a quick replacement case and somehow can't get a better one right then and there.



The screen protector also isn't as good as some of the others, and can be a pain to get on without any air bubbles, but when you finally get it on, it does a very good job of keeping scratches from ruining the screen. It just starts to peel at the corners a little bit over time, but with a proper case over it, this isn't a big deal.

I just got the package today, which is a day earlier than what amazon notified me, which is a plus. The screen protector isn't all that bad, if you clean the screen carefully before you put the protector on. When putting on the protector, you should be careful but quick because if the side of the protector that contacts with itouch screen catches dust or anything, it is almost impossible to remove it, which means you need to use a second screen protector. Watch out for air pockets when you putting the protector.'If you do mess up for the first time like me, it is not a problem. The package comes with 3 protectors). I suggest buyers lay the protector starting on the home button side because it is easier that way to put it right in the middle of the touch. Keep in mind that the protector will leave a gap that is about a hair thick, but that shouldn't be a problem because you have a case. Talking about the case, the black one, to be honest, sucks like help. It has a weird trashy smell, is kinda slippery, and has a huge hole on the bottom for ear phone and etc. that is so insecure. It can't really hold the touch in place. However, the white one is a lot better. It fits pretty well, has a smaller bottom, and doesn't slip off my hand like the black one does.



Overall, I don't think this is a bad purchase and don't regret buying it. I got what I wanted, and I hope this review helps.

The silicone cases fits the Ipod Touch perfectly, the screen protectors gives you an excellent cover and don't loose screen sensibility, even playing games is sensitive enough. Don't loose this oportunity and buy it, the seller ships fast and secure.- - Junk - Trash - Cool - 4g Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information