Thursday 22 September 2011

Masturbators For Her - heated massagers, handheld massagers


I've had HomeMedics and Conaire and several other brands, and I've been very disappointed in all of them. But the Wahl vibrates right down to the bone and gets to the source of the trouble. For half the cost of an hour with a masseur, you can pleasure yourself for hours! Highly recommended. Wahl 4196-1001 Heat Therapy Heated Therapeutic Massager

This is definitely worth the price. The day after it arrived, I managed to sprain an index finger and this unit (with and without heat) took out most of the discomfort and allowed some flexibility without pain. Have used it on shoulders and on my foot which is partially numb due to nerve damage. It worked wonders. I loved my old unit that died, but this replacement is even better. Definitely a 'keeper'.

Just wanted to echo the other reviewers. High setting gives good vigorous body massage. Low setting can be used for scalp or face. One note is that product not good for reaching to upper back - Homedics seems to have products better for that. The head assortment can also be useful, but not sure how important the heat option is. The best thing I found about the heat option is that I like that particular head best for body massage.

Upon opening the product, I tested the massage function and it worked great. Lots of good attachments that really loosened up my shoulder immediately. However, as soon as I put the heating attachment on, the plastic rim around it started to crack and fall off. And not just a tiny bit, but the entire ring. I thought I had used the product incorrectly, but re-read the instructions front to back and found that I had followed them to the letter. In fact, there was a blurb about NEVER using the heating attachment if the plastic ring cracks or falls off. So I'm not sure if that was included because this is something that happens regularly or what, but needless to say I was very disappointed. Again, I hope this is the exception and not the rule. All of the other reviews seem pretty positive which is why I was so disappointed.

This massager is very strong and works well. It seems to be a decent product so far and I would recommend it to others. I am not so certain if the heating option included in this model is super helpful or remarkable but the motor and vibrating ability is top notch. I haven't used the model below this one that doesn't have the heat function but it may be a more economical option for those seeking a good massager being that it costs about half as much as this one with the heat option included. Also, the heat option in this particular model is only usable with one of the exchangeable massager heads that fit on this massager.

My husband and I purchased this because we cannot give each other long back massages with our fingers and hoped this would help us increase the frequency of massages we could give. However if I could improve this then I would make it cordless, put the on and off buttons in a different spot other than the handle, and I would make the heated feature just a little hotter (I could not personally feel any heat other than the heat from the metal contact with my skin and heat caused by the friction of moving it around.) The machine itself is extremely sturdy, no rattling, or too much shaking that causes hand fatigue.

I am not unhappy with this product.

I will always believe you can trust anything with the Wahl name I am certain of that!

I totally love this product. It comes with 6-7 attachments for massaging various parts of the body. I especially love the "comb-like" attachment for massaging the scalp. This attachment loosens dandruff and stimulates the scalp, putting you to sleep and making you very relaxed. The heat attachment (red) is great! It can be used on any part of the body, and never gets so hot that it's dangerous to the body. It's great after a cold winter day and a tiring day at work.



For the money, I highly recommend this product. It does a better job than many massagers that cost 3x's as much!



Great choice, glad I purchased it!

Until I read the many positive reviews, I was hesitant in purchasing this particular massager as I thought it wouldn't be powerful enough. Well, am I glad I listened to the positive reviewers because the Wahl 2-Speed with Heat is just the ticket for me.



There are assorted attachments which I have not used yet because my preference is the massager with heat attachment. If you are experiencing sore joints or muscles and want a good massager at an affordable price, then this Wahl 2-Speed Hand-Held Massager with Heat is for you!



Thumbs up to Amazon (as usual) for an earlier than expected shipment arrival!

By chance, I encountered another brand of massager in a store, used it for a bit, thought I could use one of these things, went home and googled them all. I wound up checking out everything that Amazon.com sold and offered reviews on. I always check out the worst reviews first, proceeding to the 5-stars and chose this model because it seemed to offer the most for me.

Almost all of the negative points were well taken and valid but the positives outweighed them and I haven't been disappointed with my purchase. Nothing was or has broken. The short 6-ft. cords mentioned are not a factor because this unit has a 9-ft. cord. I find that the muscle kneading attachment at the high amplitude setting is most effective for me. The red deep heat attachment gives additional muscle relief that the non-heat attachments don't. The criticism regarding pain when the massager runs over a bone is valid--just don't do that.

The criticism regarding accidentally turning off a switch is valid but you learn not to do that either. The size, shape and weight seem optimal. Another manufacturer's massager has two vibrating heads but for me two heads are not better than the Wahl's one when used as recommended. - Heated Massagers - Handheld Massagers - Sex Toy - Massager'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information