Monday 26 September 2011

Mobile Office - stapler, mobile office


I love this all in one stapler & staple remover. I use it in my office. This way, it stands up by my computer monitor, so when I have to staple invoices or what not, it's right there. But often times I have to reassemble paperwork as it goes through stages & it's all there for me. No looking around for the staple remover. I just need the one, small compact unit. I have them in my book bag for school & in my office tote I take to clients offices. It doesn't hold a lot of staples, but I like the grip, the lightness of it & the ability to remove staples all in one. Swingline Tot Grip Miniature Stapler, 12 Sheet Capacity, Includes 1,000 Staples, Assorted Colors, Color May Vary (S7079168R)

I purchase this stapler because I wanted a stapler that was portable and can be carried around. This product does the trick. When I need to staple some documents I reach In my bag and I have a stapler at my fingertips. - Stapler - Mobile Office - Office Supplies'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information