Tuesday 13 September 2011

Natural Progesterone - menopause, progesterone


Someone recommended this cream to me. I was having many a sleepless nights because of hot flashes. After only 1 week of use they have stopped completely. I ran out and used something else and the hot flashes came back. I will never run out of this cream again.Natural Progesterone Cream 3 oz

My husband swears by this product. Like most of us he felt uncomfortable taking a lot of prescription drugs (side effects etc., not to mention the cost!). He has been able to replace 3 prescription drugs with this one product to manage his prostate condition.

I bought this product because it does have 20mg of USP Progesterone per dose and no ingredients that raised any red flags and the price is very reasonable. However, the first one I opened will not pump no matter what I do, and I can't think of any other way to get to the cream. So Iam wanting to send at least it back, but lost the shipping label so am not sure where to send it. The next one I opened works fine, but still have 2 more to open and test.

So, the cream may be okay, but the mode of delivery may be flawed. I wouldn't even mind that so much except that it is almost impossible to access the cream any other way than by the pump working, being that it is in a hard plastic bottle. - Progesterone - Menopause - Perimenopause - Pms'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information