Monday 12 September 2011

No Pleat - pants, flat front


Highest recommendation -- as soon as my (very picky) Dad tried these on, he loved them and has worn them every day since! He needed a new light-colored pair, and these are the 11th pair I got for him to try on (he can't get out to shop), and there was something wrong with every one before these. These are great, great, great. He loves the fit, the style, the color, and most especially the fabric. I'm going to get them for him in every color. I can't tell you how pleased we both are! Dockers Men's All Occasion Khaki D3 Classic Fit Flat Front Pant,Chalk,30X29

they were too long, so I was planning to re-hem them. When I folded over the new hem and ironed it before sewing, the pants melted and went promptly into the trash. Before you say "well you should have know how to set the iron before ironing" - I know how to iron and this was unexpected. - Flat Front - Pants - Preppy - Expandable Waist'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information