Saturday 3 September 2011

Office Supplies - office supplies, paper punch


I debated on different makes and models then chose this one thinking it would do the job. Well - I'm impressed - this is a very solid well made product that appears as though it will stand up to it's purpose for years to come. Cuts holes cleanly, no pounding to get it through several sheets - it justs cuts like a hot knife through warm butter - very pleased.

I recommend this make and model - you will like it. Steve Sparco SPR01796 Heavy-Duty Adjustable 9/32" 3-Hole Punch

For what I paid for this product, I have been pleasantly surprised. I was worried it would break immediately, given that comparable products were selling for at least four or five times as much. But it has worked really well for me (but I have only owned it for a few months). I would say I usually punch about 30 pages at a time. For that, it is a great product at a great price.

I was concerned that this might not be a well constructed piece of equipment due to it's modest price, but was I ever wrong! This is an excellent and well-made item that works perfectly and at it's price, you can't ask for more. I'd recommend it to anyone with no hesitation!

It is always nice to purchase a product that actually performs the task for which you purchased it for. It is also nice to purchase a product that has glowing reports from other reviewers and find that the enthusiastic endorsements have not been overly stated and that they are absolutely correct...no reviewer inflation here!

This punch is an absolute workhorse and is extremely well made. There are features to this particular punch that should be noted:



It can, as several have stated, handle stacks of at least 20 standard sheets of paper. It should also be noted that it can handle thicker paper, such as construction paper, light boards and plastic document protectors, cards and other material with ease.



It has a very nice tray at the bottom to catch the punched holes, but unlike many other models I have used, this one actually hold to the main body of the punch quite well and is not constantly falling off, creating a horrid mess. It is easy to remove and empty and is a snap to place back on the punch.



This item is heavy when compared to other punches. This may cause difficulties for some, but for my money, this is a big plus as it is not constantly sliding all over the place.



The machine is preset right out of the box, but adjusting measurements for the holes is an easy chore.



There is little or no maintenance (Other than emptying the tray when needed from time to time).



The action is easy and actually requires very little force. The cuts in the paper are extremely clean and extremely precise.



It should be noted that you can buy three hole punches much cheaper; I unfortunately have done just that on a couple of occasions in the past. This, for me, was "penny wise, a pound foolish." I could have actually saved quite a bit of money simply for forking out a few more bucks for this thing to begin with rather than having to continually replace these things.



This is a well built machine which should last me the rest of my life-time. I use it for various hobbies as well as my work.



Don Blankenship

The Ozarks

Purchased this as a replacement for a similar product that had broken return springs for the punches. This is stamped metal rather than cast, however, it functions very well - is very easy to adjust and use. It was half the price of the previous punch and should last at least as long. Excellent product for the price.

After struggling for quite some time with a 3-hole punch that wouldn't work and ended up having no bottom to catch the shards, I gave in and purchased this punch. I absolutely love how strong it is, the increased number of pages I can punch at a time, and how easy it is to press down because of the wider top.



Everything that was wrong with the previous punch is now right with this one. It probably sounds kind of weird to be this excited about a three-hole punch, but in my line of work I download and print a lot of material to keep in various three-ring binders. Therefore, I need something strong and easy to use that I can keep near my desk. This is the one!

A three hole punch is a necessity in any home or office setting and this was one of the first office instruments I got. It still works great. I can attest that it works great and has lasted a long time. It's well built and after all these years still punch holes without any problem. There is no squeaking unlike a cheaper hole punch I had bought. I just works great and the price is a killer! Get this one for sure! - Punches - Office Supplies - 3 Hole Punch - Paper Punch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information