Tuesday 6 September 2011

One Person Inflatable Kayak


I purchased 2 of these for my husband and me for our anniversary. It was money well spent!! I've never kayaked in my life, and just wanted something simple to try. The RAVE Sports Sea Rebel Kayak is everything proclaimed to be. I love it!.

Product comes nicely bundled in the carry bag, so you know how to repack it when traveling. The hand pump inflated it in about 5 minutes, and the paddles were simple to connect but very sturdy. Getting on and off the kayak is easy, and the "ride" is smooth and steady; no fear of tipping over! We inflated them at home, put them in the back of the truck, drove a few miles to the lake, and off we paddled! The bag and beverage holder attached to the removable seat is a nice feature too.

I don't think they are well-suited for ocean kayaking, but for a lake or lazy river, it's perfect! I don't remember if it was in the description, but there is a 200 lb. weight limit, so keep that in mind.

I highly recommend this kayak for beginners, or for someone who just wants to paddle around and explore. Great workout too! RAVE Sports Sea Rebel Kayak

got this last month and been going out every week to the lake. very easy to inflate and worth the money. fits back into the bag no problem. i wish the the sides were a bit taller to make the kayak sturdier. ive taken it to the ocean and holds up fine on light waves but any bigger i wouldnt do on this. get this for a fun leisure kayak ride.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information