Tuesday 6 September 2011

Toothbrush Holder - toothbrush, organization


These were a big disappointment as I was really excited because they look sturdy and like good quality. I cleaned the area and tried applying both dry and with a little water. Nothing worked... they would stay for about a week and then fall off and this was on a smooth tile surface. I finally returned them and went with hooks with Command adhesive strips (make sure you get water resistant). That products works awesome. OXO Good Grips Suction Hook and Double Toothbrush/Razor Holder

This product has the best suction cup I have ever seen! I snapped it in place on my mirror and it will not budge when I pull on it. I can't imagine that it will ever move during normal use.



The circle in the middle of the suction cup is actually a button than can be pushed and it increases the suction. Doing this once a week will keep a tight hold on the mirror.



As other reviewers have said it does not hold as good on tile, but since I wanted it for my mirror it is great.

I have to say that I agree with most of the reviews here. These suction cups just won't hold. Like one of the reviews states, it's kind of unnerving hearing them fall off the shower stall in the middle of night and hit the tub. I think I'll try the Command Adhesive like someone had suggested because these grips just won't stick to the wall. I'm surprised, because OXO usually makes a good product.

I placed this suction cup on tiles and ceramic and it falls off after half an hour. place it against clear glass and no problems. You have to determine your application. don't expect it to work on marble unless it's glazed and there is not a single pore or bump. hence, this may not work well on refrigerators.

A great product. I use this to hold my scrub sponge in the shower. This suction cup is strong!! Big, too. Don't underestimate the size of this thing. It's only fallen off the shower wall twice in 2 years. That's not a bad average. The toothbrush holder is nice, too, if you need it.

I don't know what the hold strength is on these cups, but I bet you could hang a ham from them together! Super secure, which helps with my recurrent fear of having my toothbrush fall to the bathroom floor. - Toothbrush - Toothbrush Holder - Organization'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information