Monday 26 September 2011

Otterbox Defender - case, ipod touch 4g case


This case is awesome I've dropped it over 10 times and it hasn't broken yet.Blue Flower 2d Hard Snap-on Crystal Skin Case Cover Accessory for Ipod Touch 4th Generation 4g 4 8gb 32gb 64gb New By Electromaster Blue Flower 2d Hard Snap-on Crystal Skin Case Cover Accessory for Ipod Touch 4th Generation 4g 4 8gb 32gb 64gb New By Electromaster

I got this one and another case for my Ipod 4 touch and it has a large chunk missing from the bottom right side next to the headphone plug in. Accessoryone claims it was made that way so that it's easier to remove, but it isn't. Also the paint is chipping away on it and i've only had it for not even 2 weeks before it started to chip. I'll never buy from accessoryone nor this brand again.

This is a great case! I can already tell it'll protect my iPod, and it looks great, way better than in the pictures. It is extremely hard to take off, though. I had a heck of a time with it, and no once I asked to help me could do it. I eventually gave up and went back to it later when I finally got it off.

This is a two piece case so it covers part of the front of the itouch and it is too thick for me. I tried to take it off without breaking it, but breaking it appears to be the only way to get it off. I like all of the following cases much better. GTMax Durable Rubber Hard Snap On Crystal Cover Case - (bought it in Dark Blue (favorite color), Green, and black). Also bought Premium Rubberized Hard Crystal Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 4G, 4th Generation, 4th Gen - Red. They all worked much better than this one for my family. Seller shipped it quickly.

I loved the Blue Flower hard case for my iPod Touch but, when I tried to take it off it broke. I will not buy that type of case again. About the seller I have nothing negative to say. My order came with no problem.

The case has much more vibrant colors in person than in the picture. I've had this for a while now, and the color is starting to chip off at the edges, but that's not a big deal to me. This case is really hard to take off though. Fits perfectly. I've dropped my iPod a couple of times, but the case doesn't pop open. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied.

Okay, I wanted to give this 4 stars but just like the other reviewers said, it's not perfect. I gave it 3 because it is worth the money. If you want a cheap but aesthetically appealing case, this is good. It cost me what, 0.81 + s/h (2.98)...that's cheap!



The down side, it looks a little cheap. The front and back parts down line up pefectly and make for a rough edge where they connect. The surface of it item itself is very smooth except for one spot where if this was painted, it looked like they poured to much paint and made a ridge, a lump. I'm not sure what that lumpy gathering is at the top of mine, it makes me want to pick it off...



Anyway, it will work for less than $4 - Case - Ipod Touch 4th Generation - Holsters - Ipod Touch 4g Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information