Saturday 10 September 2011

Outdoor Living - side tables, cast aluminum


I bought two of these to go with my chaises. I absolutley love them. As an interior designer, I am recommending this line to one of my best customers (that could afford almost anything!) I made one modification to the ice buckets - I drilled a few holes in the bottom so the water would drain. Since these tables have an open filigree design on the tops, when it rains, the buckets will get water in them. I will mostly use the buckets to store suntan oils, sunscreen and bug sprays unless I am entertaining. Then, I will wash them and put them in the freezer to chill them a while before using them as icebuckets. Pop in a few plastic frozen igloo bricks on the bottom, and the ice might actually last several hours! Another idea would be to use them as planters and place some pretty colorful rocks on the top of the soil. I do really love the tables. Strathwood St. Thomas Cast Aluminum Side Table with Ice Bucket

The side table, was exactly how I pictured it, I was very pleased with the condition of the table. The ice bucket works well too. I have since, purchased more items in the Strathwood collection, due to the quality of the items. I purchased the items based on description, price, and other reviews. I am a very satisfied customer.

Love the table! My only wish is that the top was solid to keep rain/ debris out of the ice bucket. (It's the same cutout design as the remainder of the table.) Other than that, I highly recommend and would rate it a five-star purchase.

This table is wonderful. Looks amazing with our new outdoor furniture too! We are able to fit a bottle of wine and a few beers in the bucket at the same time and still have room for glasses and food around the rim. Very happy we purchased this. It is sturdy, easy to assemble and looks beautiful.

This Strathwood St Thomas Stuff is great. A third of the price of the equivalent quality at the high-end catalog place, beautiful and well made. We have the whole set, but I particluarly like these two tables, which I fit with flower pots in the center where the ice buckets go. A standard pot fits beautifully and they are beautiful with the flowers cascading over them.

I just put this together and the look is very high end and quality. It was easy to put together, came packaged professionally, and looks great on my deck! I bought it to go with the Strathwood falkner love seat and lounge chairs.



Compared to the prices anywhere else, it's such a steal!

Handy side table. Seems well built except the supposedly stainless steel ice bucket rusted quickly. In trying to get a repacement bucket, the manufacturer's website refers you to an Amazon customer service telephone number. However Amazon customer service does not handle the manufacturer's customer service. Amazon customer service said to call the manufacturer. When asked for a telephone number, Amazon said they did not have one (after 5 minutes of research). Amazon then said I needed to email the manufacturer, but did not have an email address. Amazon then said to google the manufacturer. I pointed out that the manufacturer's website refers people to Amazon customer service for replacement parts. I have sent an email to the manufacturer now. We shall see.

This is a wonderful little patio table, it fits everywhere, it looks very elegant, is is very reasonable priced, and it has an ice bucket in the center, which is not obvious to anybody. A very good buy. - Side Tables - Patio - Ice - Cast Aluminum'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information