Saturday 24 September 2011

Piece Of Crap - back hair, grooming


I am a hairy man; I don't like being one; my wife isn't a big fan of that fact either. Now I did A LOT of research into what products will allow me to shave my own back. I read hundreds of reviews about a ton of different products and based on that research I decided to try my luck with the War Hammer. The day the package arrived at my house I had some help trimming the hair on my back, took a nice hot shower to make the hair softer, lathered up, stood in front of the bathroom mirror, and holding my hand mirror in one hand and the War Hammer in the other I was able to shave my entire back in a matter of minutes.



Don't listen to reviews saying that the War Hammer or any other Razorba doesn't give them a close shave. If they had paid any attention, they would have seen these products allow you to choose the razor you wish to use. If you use a good razor you will have success with this product and be less hairy because of your effort. The men who insist this product isn't worth buying are just plain wrong. I recommend this product to anyone who's back is hairier than they or their significant other wishes. Buy it today, you won't be disappointed. Razorba War Hammer Back Hair Shaver

I've never once attempted to shave my back until today when my War Hammer arrived. But well before I had even considered the notion, I had had problems with modern razors clogging if I let my facial hair grow out more than a couple days. The solution I found to this clogging problem was the Classic Merkur Model 178 Safety Razor. It does not clog and hair rinses right out of it. With this in mind, when I found out about Razorba, I decided to email customer service and ask if any of their models would accommodate the Merkur. They told me the War Hammer would work, and work it did.



I applied shaving gel via a classic bath brush. Then, while in the shower, I proceeded to shave by feel. The War Hammer, coupled with the Merkur, got rid of almost everything, and I didn't even have to look. Once out of the shower, I was able to clean up the few missed spots with aid of the bathroom mirror.



I still use modern 3-blade razors for when I want an extremely close facial shave--I've never been able to get as close of a shave with the Merkur. But the Merkur is absolutely invaluable when trying to avoid clogging on a first pass. As far as my back goes, the Merkur gets close enough and I'm not going to do a second pass. The Razorba War Hammer grips the Merkur flawlessly and I couldn't be happier with how well they work in unison.



Also, if you do decide to go the route of a safety razor, I recommend practicing on your face a few times first. You can cut yourself a little easier with a safety razor if you're not careful. As for my first back attempt though, I had no problems.

Great tool for shaving your back. Simple, durable and works great with my Gillette Fusion razor. Based on it's design, I doubt actually need this more expensive model versus the older ones ("Classic" or "Silencer"), but that's just my instict. The received for the razor handle would probably fit any razor make/model. I'd buy the cheapest one first and if it didn't fit, then return it for the right one.

I'm starting to think the only good reviews are by the company. Ive had mine sitting in the closet for quite some time. Hell, if anyone wants it ill give you it for free. Its a piece of crap made out of plastic. It cut me me up. Its plastic inside (the inside that holds the razor)ripped right off. You cant use the better razors on it because the hole is too small. I use a different brand that works great. I wont say a name so you think I'm a representative of a company. For the love of god, save your money!

I CANNOT BELIEVE I SPENT THIS MUCH MONEY FOR THIS PRODUCT. I AM SUCH AN IDIOT! DON'T YOU BE AN IDIOT. DONOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. IF FOR SOME REASON, YOU MUST HAVE THIS PRODUCT, BUY THE CHEAPER ONE. IT IS A NIGHTMARE TRYING TO SHAVE MY BACK WITH THIS PRODUCT. IT WILL TAKE YOU FOREVER AND IT IS MESSY AND IT WILL NOT WORK ON LONG OR THICK BACK HAIRRazorba War Hammer Back Hair Shaver. IT IS TOTALLY NUTS. BUY "MANGROOMER", IT IS GREAT. I BOUGHT 3 MANGROOMERS, JUST IN CASE THEY STOP MAKING THIS PRODUCT. IT IS THAT GOOD. THEY REALLY HAVE ALOT OF NERVE SELLING A PRODUCT MADE OUT OF RESIN FOR THAT KIND OF MONEY. "I AM SUCH AN IDIOT"! - Back Hair - Manscaping - Amazon Oddities - Grooming'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information