Tuesday 27 September 2011

Post-it - post-it notes, sticky notes


These small canary yellow Post-it Notes are an item I refuse to be without; for me they are the perfect size and colour. I use these notes constantly for everything from making telephone notes to stick-on calendar reminders. For me, the one star reviewer sort of misses the point, as my issue is not Amazon's price, but that I can obtain the darn things at all. I am no longer able to locate these canary yellow notes in Boca Raton. Post-it® Notes, Original Pad, 1-3/8 Inches x 1-7/8 Inches, Canary Yellow, 12 Pads per Pack

You would think a pad of Post-its would be the same, whether you got it in a pack of 6, 12, or 24, right? Wrong! The pads in the 6-pack are only 300 sheets, significantly smaller than what I think of as a normal pad, which is probably more like 500 or 600 sheets. The price per pad for the 6-pack was much better than for the 12-pack or 24-pack, now I know why.

These Post-It notes work as advertised and are just the right size for all my little note needs. They adhere very nicely and can be easily removed without a trace of gumminess left on the paper. It's clear 3-M took the time to engineer these little marvels with precision and pride.



The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because, while the Amazon price was better than any local big box office supply store, the price could have been lower. Outside of that, great purchase :)

These actually stick and stay sticking until you take them off unlike other brands that stick until you turn your back and then they fall off the wall. Gotta love any product that actually does what it says it does. And, the size is great for short notes.

Needed something to get to $25 for free shipping. Description did not say how many sheets in a pad. I would have guessed 100 or more per pad. Turns out there are only 50 per pad. Interesting the the picture also blanks out the description on the bottom of the pack that gave this information. DON'T BUY THIS FROM AMAZON AT THE $3.99 PRICE. You can get two or three times the number of sheets for half the price elsewhere. - Post-it Notes - Sticky Notes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information