Thursday 22 September 2011

Printer Cable


I recently needed to buy a USB cable for my new printer and I found out that there are many USB cables at very different prices. So, doing a search I found the "Belkin 10FT USBA/USBB Device Cable" but I was not sure if it would work for a printer. Since it was the less expensive I decided to give it a try. I'm happy because the cable works great with my USB printer and I found out that the cable actually exceeds the features displayed on amazon site.The cable manufacturer part number is F3U133-10.With the following features:- Hi-speed data transfer to 480Mbps - 10 FT (3m)- A plug/ B plug- High performance 20-gauge power wires. - USB logo guarantees cables are 100% compliant with current USB specifications (Works with all USB devices A/B plug).- Works with USB 2.0 - Connect a USB 2.0 or 1.X device to your computer.- Belkin lifetime warranty.- Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimizes data loss.According to the manufacturer site you can connect your USB printer, scanner, hard drive and more to your computer. As I said, it works great with my USB printer.I definitively recommend it because I got the less expensive (good length of 10ft) and great quality option for a USB printer cable. I'm also happy because the cable specifications exceeded my expectations for the money I paid. Belkin F3U133-10 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Cable (10 Feet)

When I purchased this product I thought I was getting a USB version 1 cable. It turned out to be 2.0. Fortunately the package said it was backward compatible and it was.The book that came with my printer stated I needed a USB cable with a length of no greater than 6 foot, shielded, etc. They should tell you this before you get the printer. Fortunately, the 10 foot cable connected and worked flawlessly. I always try to buy Belkin since they generally have top quality products and good support.

one cannot write poetically about cords, but I can say this is super value. Much less than I saw on the market. Works great, quality is superior to what I was checking out for comparisons, and I was so THRILLED to have the longer length.If you need extra USB cords, this is a good deal.

At $3.99, this is a good price for a name brand USB cable, but only because they tend to dramatically overcharge on their prices. There are no differences with USB cables other than length and the shape of the connectors placed on each end. There are plenty of online retailers that sell USB cables for less than $1.00 and they will work just as fine as any high priced one you may see at BestBuy, CircuitCity, Staples, OfficeMax, Radio Shack, etc. Many of the high priced cables will include gold plated connectors which is just a gimmick, they provide no better connection that those without it. Also USB cables do not have speeds associated with them they way computers and laptops do. There is no such thing as a USB 1.1 or 2.0 cable so if you have an older USB cable when USB 1.1 was the only thing out, it will work perfectly with the newer USB 2.0 technology. They are made exactly the same, you're told you need a newer "high speed" hoping that you'll throw away you perfectly capable current cable and buy the new $40 gold-plated zero-loss oxygen-free cable when you really don't need it. As I said at earlier, $3.99 is a good price for this set, but you can find better if you shop around. If Amazon is the only site you trust buying from, definitely get these.



1-17-2005 Update. At the current price, this is no-longer a good deal.

I bought a new printer on Dell and was going to buy a USB cable from them but when I saw $25 for the cable, I decided to look elsewhere. When I saw this cable on Amazon for such a low price, I was concerned that it wouldn't work with my printer. I received it quickly from Amazon and it worked great. Higly recommend to everyone.

$4 for a USB cable, nowhere except Amazon.com can offer this price. Compared with other local retail stores ($19.99), this is a lot cheaper. The cable is exactly the same as the local stores' USB cable. Worth to buy.

Wow, the price on this USB 2.0 cable is just incredible! It's high-quality, high-speed (USB 2.0), and just all-around excellent.



Plus, it can be used with more than just printers. You can also use it with many external drives (hard disk, DVD drive, CD drive, Zip drive, etc.) that use USB 2.0.



This is the best USB cable to get.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information