Sunday 25 September 2011

Recommended - image plates, nail art


I ordered this product thinking I needed it, but turns out, I didn't. It works well, but truth is, one can just use the stamp and image plates. This can cut down on the mess, but that's about it. If one knows what they're doing, you really don't need it. Just use your hand to hold the plate and go for it. The shipping and handling coupled with cost of the item just wasn't worth it. Konad Stamping Nail Art Image Plate Holder

I got this image plate holder because I was new to Konad Stamping Nail Art and I wanted to make sure I got all the things that will help me use the system better. The holder is not bad but it's not really necessary since you can place the image plates on top of a paper towel (which I still do even though I got the plate holder) and it will work fine. So if you don't feel like you require it don't waste the money, I gave it 4 stars because it does the job, but it's not really a must.

I purchased this to hold my Konad and Monster Bundle IP's and it does the trick. It helps on holding the plates down while scraping the excess polish off and it helps me be less messy. It is easy to wipe the polish off of the holder with regular nail polish remover.

i have absolutely no problems with this product at all..it works fine..it doesn't fit perfectly with the bundle monster plates but it's not that big of a deal..the only reason i give it three stars is because i personally don't think it's necessary..simply putting the image plate on a paper towel or something will do..but considering the price, i purchased it

This holder does it's job. I am able to easy swipe my BM plates as long as I hold the plate in place. Helps with cleanup cuz I don't need to use a bunch of paper towels, I just clean the holder. It's not necessary, but if you want to make your stamping slightly easier, get it.

This item does save your work area from getting messy . . . those blue nail towels are expensive. A feature no one else has mentioned is that you can also test out designs on the pink scraping area, then wipe clean with the polish as you clean off the plate. It does hold the plate secure (I just have the Bundle Monster plates but I understand that both those and the Konad work perfectly). It's cool, and I like it. No you don't have to have it, but you won't regret having one either!!!!



Manufacturers: Cool idea for you: I wish there were a Konad product to hold the plates and be able to put them away like folding a book so they don't catch dust and you can see them all at once, or nearly all at once. And another product that could also be really neat, would be a practice board with different backgrounds with strips of major background colors, such as clear, natural, French pink and white, red, black, plum, that could wipe off with polish remover as it does on the scraper. It would be very cool to be able to store it inside the disc storage device I am dreaming of. Many plastics are not acetone safe; so we could use a product like this.

This is a great product. Does what it says it should BUT it is so much better just to set the plate straight onto a paper towel so when you're done, you can just pick it all up and throw it away. I bought this without thinking and have barely used it. I would suggest not buying it and just using a paper towel! I wouldn't buy it again.

The Image Plate holder is a very convenient tool when using Konad. For all you first time users out there, know that this is not essential to the process but merely quickens the process and makes it so that you can easily swipe away the excess nail polish from the scraper. Overall I would recommend this item if you want to simplify your process but if you don't want to spend the money you will be fine without it. - Nail - Manicure - Image Plates - Nail Art'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information