Wednesday 28 September 2011

Screwdrivers


Not a bad cheapo set, except that on some kits the driver shafts are a little crooked.



For a cheapo set, that's okay, they still work fine. But I found identical set but branded different at a local store for even less, and was able to find a straighter set.



So I returned mine, but I'm still good. Maxtech 16513MX 14 Piece Precision Screwdriver Set with Tweezers

I was very happy with the fact that I got this set of screwdrivers quickly. I think the quality could be a bit better even though they are a lower priced item. When I received them they were delivered in a soft sided envelope. Every last shaft on the screwdrivers is slightly bent or simply not straight. I am not sure if this was from the manufacturing or shipping in the soft package. I use them every day and really depend on my tools. I believe I will spend a bit more money for higher quality tools next time. Final word "They will work but not the best quality".'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information