Tuesday 6 September 2011

Sexy Lingerie


I am 5'2 1/2 and these babies make me a super model at 5'8 1/2. I do however strongly suggesting getting a bigger size than you normally wear. I wear a 7-71/2 and I ordered these in a 7 and they were way too small. My toes hung over and my heel stuck over the edge which is unheard of for me wearing a 7. I then reordered a 8 and they fit perfect. Funtasma by Pleaser Women's Juliet-209 Platform Sandal,Red Patent,9 M

Great shoe, so comfortable given the heel height, sexy and stylish the shoe can be paired with short skirts, jeans, or long slinky dresses. I absolutley love this shoe and highly recommend it. Comfortable for walking, long nights or for "playing" around the house. The heels really drive men crazy......a must have for your shoe collection or any naughty girl.......

I bought these for my wife to dress up for me, and wow. She was so hot in these shoes. These are some great shoes for exotic dancers too. But i bought them for her to play dress up and give some arch on the back side and wow. If you wear an eight then the 8.5 might just be better. The make of these shoes were really good. They had a small scuff but undetictible. I would recommend these to anyone trying to spice their look up.

They are super hot but I don't know how anyone could wear these for more than an hour at a time. The way they narrow on the platform area makes them a little wobblier than normal, and with that huge platform, couldn't they have put in just a little cushioning??

If you are an exotic dancer, follow the recommended sizing. You need your shoes to be snug! If you're just using this for play [;)] then get a size larger.

They're very sturdy--Pleaser brand is one of the best shoes for dancing. They're lightweight, sleek and very sexy.

I highly recommend these shoes, and the seller ships very quickly!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information