Saturday 10 September 2011

Shawl - shawl


My wife wanted a Cashmere wrap for Christmas, but I got discouraged when i saw $100, $200, and higher price tags at Macy's and Belk. Found this item on Amazon and decided to give it a shot. The price was better than the acrylic wraps I was looking at.



I have to say, that this is not a cheap knock off, but a quality garment. Shows you how much these items are marked up in department stores. After placing the order the Pashmina Group contacted me to choose a color (the colors can be found on the company's web site,[...], and shipped same day, getting to my home in under a week.



This item makes a great gift or a special treat for your self, and your friends (or special someone) don't have to know how little you paid. CASHMERE (PASHMINA) SHAWL, from CASHMERE PASHMINA GROUP, IN 55 VIBRANT COLORS - Shawl'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information