Monday 5 September 2011

Skin Care


I've never really had an acne problem, but I have a terrible blackhead problem across my nose. My pores are rather large so it makes the blackheads easy to see.

I bought this because I thought the little scrubber was neat. I'm terrible to give in to gimmicks and figured that this would be another one I'd be disappointed with.

I love the scent, and the scrubber is very gentle so it doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin. After using this for about two weeks I've noticed a huge difference in my blackheads.

My face looks much clearer and I no longer feel the blackhead 'bumps' when I touch my nose or the skin around it. I'm very happy with this cleanser. L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Clean, Deep Exfoliating Scrub,Natural Apricot Beads, 6-Fluid Ounce

When I first got this facial cleanser, my first through was that the rubber scrubber, while a nice addition, felt like it would fall apart quickly. To my surprise it didn't- it has been going like a champ. The scrubber is great and really helps you get your face nice and clean. The cleanser smells nice with a hint of apricot, but it isn't overpowering. It is nice and ex foliating without being too harsh on your skin. This is great for an everyday cleaner if you don't have any skin conditions, but from my experience, it really doesn't do much to clear troubled skin. Overall, I do like this, but for my skin, I need something to help clear up my skin too. This cleaner does do everything that L'Oreal says it will- clean, reduce appearance of pores, and won't over dry- for that, I have to give it 5 stars!



Another thing I have done is use the scrubber with other cleansers- which works better than using my hands.

I struggle with blackheads. I've tried everything you can name that's a cleanser from gels to masks, you name it. I was so freaking happy though when I used this tonight. about 75% of my blackheads were gone!! I almost cried, it was so weird. I was not expecting it, but it was great. I still had some left, but anything that helps. Before I was using those stupid Biore Strips that got like two blackheads... Yeah.

I bought this for the nifty scrubber, and fell in love with the product. I think it smells more peachy than citrusy, unlike the other commenters. It works as well or better than the pricey stuff I used to get from the esthetician.



When your lips are dry and flaky, use the scrubber--without cleanser--on your lips to keep them smooth.

I saw the commercial and thought...hmm...that sounds good. I love the little scrubby thing that comes with it. It really massages my face and scrubs off the dry skin. The fragrance is very interesting. It smells kinda fruity with a hint of medicine of some sort. It works great though. Will definitely buy it again.

At first, I was hesitant to give in to all the "hoopla" surrounding this product, but I needed a good exfoiliator so I decided to give it a try. I'm glad that I did! When I use this scrub, it leaves absolutely no trace of oil or dirt left on my face, and my skin is left soft and smooth afterward. I'm a true fan, and I would definitely buy this product again.

So this solves a couple of peeves with scrubs.



1. No too watery/too thick problem. Some scrubs or scrub/cleanser combo are too watery and don't really scrub, or disappears after a few wipes. Some scrubs are so thick it's like a paste and stuff fall off instead of stay on your face to be scrubbed. This is soapy scrub, but with the pad, you get long lasting scrubbing power.



2. No harsh scrubbing. It always feels ineffective and not penetrating enough if I gently scrub with my hand, so I usually put too much force and end up with a red/slightly hurting face. Well, the pad is the magic. Even when you don't apply a lot of force, the rubber of the pad help adjust the force so the scrubbing feels gentle but firm. It doesn't hurt but it feels penetrating.



The only thing is that it's a bit drying (I have combo skin), so use it along with that moisturizer you like but a bit too oily on you.

I was pleasantly surprised by the results. The scrubber is very effective and make sure to exfoliate with your hands after. I no longer have tiny bumps on my forehead, which I haven't been able to say in about 4 years. Worth trying!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information