Tuesday 13 September 2011

Skincare Anti Aging


I have used NuFace for a while. The light is on, I glide across my face and well...nothing.



I have done one side of my face to see if it looks different or lifted than the other side and it does NOT look any different. I notice no lift, no wrinkle change.



Honestly, the only thing I notice is when it comes close to my nose and shocks me a bit.



I was very excited about this product. My hair dresser said it was great and had tried it. But, it really just doesn't work. I am 40. NuFace Anti Aging Anti Wrinkle Device, 5 piece kit

This product really does work! I think the key is that I have been getting professional microcurrent treatments done for the past 6 years. I had not had a treatment done in over two months when I had bought this product. It took about 3 sessions at 20-30 mins per session to see results. I saw the most noticable, immediate changes in my jaw line and brow/forehead areas. Used in tandem with the hylauronic acid and gel, it works beautifully. However, I can see how someone would not see results if they've never done treatments and are only doing 5 min sessions. The one drawback is that you'll go through batteries much quicker with the longer sessions. In my opinion, that still beats going to a professional once a month for a 45 min session and then paying $165.00!! Give it a few months and do longer sessions. That's my unprofessional opinion though.

I bought this product a couple of months ago (I'm 42 years old). Not only did it not work, it also seemed to make my face seem more tired looking--and it's very drying to the skin. I followed all the directions and used the conductor gel and spray--nothing. I might as well have held my hairdryer up to my face--the result would have been the same. I'm convinced that any good reviews on this site are from the company itself or from people who are experiencing a placebo effect: they've spent a ridiculous amount of money on a little battery-operated instrument, and they want to believe it works.



The company does not accept returns (I requested a return after 20 days)--I feel very foolish for buying this silly product. Use the money and get a couple of nice facials instead!

Wow!

Thats all i have to say about this product! I am an esthetician who is obsessed with ther own skin! Im always out there looking for new product to help improove my skin, and i have found it! I used this product only 2 times and already i see a major diference in the appearance of my skin,it feels a lot smoother + tighter, it appears lifted and it just appears a lot younger over all. As i said this review is based on me using the product twice! I cannot wait to see what kind of results it brings after a couple of months! I will stick to it, and update my review later, but as of now highly recommended! If you are one of those people who cannot spend 10 minutes/day to improve appearance of your skin, dont even buy it because this is not a miracle mashine that will give u a facelift after using it 5 times, it will take time and commitment. I read a review that talked about light sparks in the eye area, when used around eyebrows all that means is that your setting is too high!

I can review this item, provided it had arrived intact. However, it did not and when I tried to get a refund from the seller, they asked for me to send the item back to them and would not pay for the postage which would cost me about US$50. On top of that, they very rudely told me off and said that postage to Singapore wasn't cheap either and they had to pay for that to send the item to me. Hello, obviously I paid for the postage?!! They wouldn't even accept photographs of the damaged item which is sufficient for them to file an insurance claim which they claimed they were going to do and hence needed the damaged item back. I suspect that they just couldn't be bothered. Buy with someone else if you want good after-sales service

this gadget does absolutely nothing. after using it for several months, i see zero results. its a total waste of money. not only that, it was a huge waste of time as well because it took so long for every session and in the end i got NO change in my skin tone or any kind of improvement. if anything, i think i started to brake out more from bothering my skin with this thing.



things that work to improve wrinkles is retin A. takes a long time, but after six months of use you will see a marked improvement. thats what i am sticking to. good luck.

I purchased this product and I used it everyday for a while. The green light was on showing the device was on but as I ran it across my face sometimes I felt nothing. I also never SAW any improvement on my skin. I'm not saying it doesn't work but...maybe I just haven't used it long enough. Also using it daily really takes a long time so unless you're a lady of leisure...

I love that NuFace is so easy to use, dosent hurt, is very relaxing and delivers results- fast. I always lift half my face to see the immediate lift and contour. NuFace is so gentle. People think that if their muscles aren't contracting it dosent work. However, as I have learned it is quite the opposite. NuFace gently stimulates our cells and muscles for long term strength....working our core muscles like yoga and pilates although for the Face!!!! I love it!

I have been using the NuFace for about 3 weeks now and I have noticed such great results in the appearance of my skin. I bought the NuFace to use as preventative maintenance and what I have also noticed is it has also cleared up my acne. I am 38 years old and I have been just recently getting acne on my neck area I have been using the NuFace and it is clearing up. My skin is smoother, softer, silker and toned. I love my NuFace I would reccomend it to anyone.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information