Tuesday 6 September 2011

Small Digital Camera


I purchased this camera to give to my 6 year old to take pictures on the trip. After reading reviews thought that although light weight it would be perfect for her first big girl camera. It was such a HUGE disappointment for both her and I. The buttons did not respond for her when pushed, the camera was difficult to change modes between reviewing pictures, turning on and off, and deleting , and would often get stuck in a mode and the only way to get it out of mode of reviewing or deleting was to open battery compartment to stop power. at any price this camera was a waste of time!!!!! Polaroid CAA-300CC 3MP CMOS Digital Camera with 1.8-Inch LCD Display (Coral)

This camera is horrible in every aspect. The flash is just a light you toggle on and off. When you snap a picture, it takes about a full second before the picture is actually taken, which makes it difficult for a child's first 'real' camera. The preview window was also horrible quality. I didn't expect the greatest camera for this price point, but this is unusable.

I purchased this product with the understanding that it was a C-Mos memory device and needed no additional memory card. This is incorrect, if not misleading. The device will not function without a memory card!

I purchased this item thinking it would be cute, easy to carry and take the pictures I wanted so desperately to capture of my toddling sons. Well it is cute, light weight and easy to carry but the picture quality is fuzzy at best. It just didn't take the quality photos I had hoped. This would be a neat gift though for a younger kid or preteen learning to use and care for a digital camera.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information