Saturday 24 September 2011

Soccer Coaching - soccer


The board and magnets provide a practical way to visualize formations to my soccer team for pre-game and half time adjustments. I wanted to go with a small clipboard versus a white board as I already have a lot to carry. The magnets stick to the green field area. There is a small storage area for the magnets when they aren't in use. Plus I also can easily store pieces of paper that I commonly have at the match. There are extra magnets for the teams and one for the ball and two for the keepers. The board says it comes with a lifetime guarantee too. Kwik Goal Soccer Magnetic Board

I love this magnetic board! I can put the little round magnets on the board to demonstrate some plays, close it with the magnets in the position they're in, throw the clipboard in a backpack and drive home, open the backpack, and the magnets haven't budged from their position! Very cool!



Attached to the right hand side of the foldable clipboard is a button pouch that holds all of your round magnets (12 red, 12 blue, 2 yellow, 1 black).



The clipboard side contains a book's worth of practice sheets. On one side: A Training Session Planner, allowing you to write down the date, time, location and duration of your practice (as well as other info), and then below that is a chart where you can plot out what you're going to do in your practice, including the amount of time you'll allot to each drill or event.



On the back of the page you have a top and bottom half. The top half is a soccer field and the bottom half is a Notes area. There I'll take notes about the practice session, including notes on player performances, effectiveness of drills, etc.



It's nice and thin and I'm carrying it with me at all times in practice. Get one for yourself and be the talk of the town.

The total board is very helpful for game day organization and for demonstration purposes. The only thing I wish were differnt were the size of the magnets. I actually went out and bought larger ones that I can write the team memebers name on so I can place them in position during the game. Overall, great product.

I found this clip board very useful. I coach 2 AYSO U10 soccer teams. With this board, I can easily get my points acorss to the players. Even for the more abstract concepts, the kids get it right away when they can visualize it. I have spent the last season teaching my players about off-side plays on the field with just verbal instruction, with not so great results. But the board got them really engaged and next thing I knew, they were setting up off-side traps on the field on their own. It's amazing how well today's internet and video game savy kids respond to graphic cues. The board is also great for quick instructions and play setups during the game. I highly recommend it. - Soccer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information