Sunday 18 September 2011

Swiss Quartz


First time buyer for this brand. Very happy with it... looks better in person than on photo. Very well made/on time performance/trendy. Will continue to shop this brand even if I ran out of space to store them. Akribos XXIV Women's AKR431SS Diamond stainless Swiss Quartz Floating Watch

I thought this watch would overwhelm my small (5.5-inch) wrist, but it's perfect. Contrary to the measurement shown in one of the photos, the diameter of the watch is less than 3.5 cm. Like the other reviewer said, it looks great in person.

If you want to choose Akribos XXIV watch in part because it carries a warranty, please be warned that Akribos XXIV does not honor its warranty. It's been 1 year since I made a request for warranty replacement and I still have not received a response. I understand nobody's perfect, but not backing up your products is unacceptable.

EVEN THOUGH I'VE RETURNED THE FIRST WATCH ORDERED TO AMAZON, I HAVE ANOTHER ON THE WAY. NOT REALIZING A SPECIAL WINDER WAS REQUIRED FOR AN AUTOMATIC WATCH, THE FIRST DAY IT STOPPED RUNNING REPEATEDLY. AMAZON OR THE MANUFACTURER SHOULD NOTE THIS ITEM IS REQUIRED, OR AT LEAST HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. THIS WATCH IS SO BEAUTIFUL, I WOULD WEAR IT AS A BRACELET RATHER THAN GIVE IT UP ON FIRST TRY. AMAZON HAS MADE THIS RETURN SO EASY, AND I'LL HAVE ANOTHER IN TWO DAYS.

I love this watch! I get at least one compliment every time I wear it! The face is a little bigger than a quarter and being able to see all the inner happenings is always intriguing! As an Engineer, I think its perfect!!

This watch broke just outside of the return window. I'd had is a little over two months. I think it's a gorgeous looking timepiece, but it's not at all resilient. It can't handle normal day-to-day wear, it seems. I bought it because I work in an art museum and there's no clocks in the galleries. I wanted something that would look "artsy" with a little sophistication. This looked right, but its performance is all wrong.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information