Thursday 8 September 2011

Toro Snow Blower - electric snow thrower, snow thrower


I found that this blower is difficult to move forward. It seems to hangup on the scraper and will not move easily even on smooth concrete. It seems that there is to much downward force from the handle. Greenworks 26022 16-Inch 9 Amp Electric Snow Thrower

Purchase the Greenworks 26022 and received in 5 days with free shipping - even with inclement weather holding it back. The snow thrower came in excellent shape and was very easy to assemble. The whole lower unit was ready out of the box only had to assemble the handles and the directional vane control. We have a lot of left over snow outside (8 inches) from our last snow fall so I went out this morning and made the paths wider. No problem at all even with wet snow and a little ice. Found the thrower easy to move around and is very well balanced. I was even able to tilt it up and make a couple of passes with the 8 inches still on the ground. This should really help my back out. This model will work out perfectly for our needs. It seems to have very good power. I will make quick work of 6 inches of fresh snow. Very well built. We are scheduled for another snow storm in 4 days so now no big deal for me.

I had ordered the Greenworks 16inch Snow Thrower and overnighted it. We're in South Dakota in the middle of a three day blizzard and I was sick and tired of snowing. It came 2 hours ago. I had it put together and outside working within 15 minutes. It actually took me longer to put my snow pants on. I have a 2 1/2 car driveway and I live on a corner lot so I have a lot of pavement to clear. We (my niece and I) got the entire area cleaned in an hour. We are talking around 15 inches of snow, and 10 inches of it was 3 days old. The snowthrower had no problem clearning anything and didn't catch on the pavement and did everything I wanted it to do! The best part was it started every single time with no problems at all. I used to have a huge gas powered snow blower that had all kinds of gears and reverse, and I have to say I prefer the Greenworks handsdown!

I love this snow shovel, it works wonderfully. I have not tried it in deep, wet snow because the reviews I read before I bought it stated it did not work well in those conditions but I did use it when we had a few inches of the wet kind and it worked great. It is a breeze with the light fluffy stuff. Have recommended it to several friends.

Ordered late Monday afternoon and received the snow blower Friday afternoon, delivery was very fast. The machine is very well built and goes together quickly. All you have to do, is assemble the handle and extensions for the handle. I'm a 6'-3" tall guy and the handle length feels very comfortable but it can be adjusted for shorter people. I plan on using this machine on my wood deck, also I will try it on my roof. I know it is not probably recomended, for blowing off snow on the roof. I'm very tired of shoveling the snow by hand. I'm going to slip on a plastic protector on the snow scrapper bar, this should protect the asphalt shingles. We do not have a fresh snow fall to try it on. Monday I shovel the roof by hand for the third time this season. I have not tried the machine yet but in Minnesota there is always more snow on it's way and I can wait.

I purchased the snow thrower feeling that it would work nicely when we have about 2-3 in. of snow. But I never realized that it would take so much effort to push it. Even though it has wheels, they are of no help. Had to return it.

I just received what I thought was ordering a snow blower but no I see it says snow thrower but on box it says snow shovel....I have not open the box or tried it yet so I pray that I will be satisfied with it & its not a shovel. I can't see paying this much for a shovel......Praying in KC

Will post another after I open or use it... - Electric Snow Thrower - Toro Electric Snow Blower - Snow Thrower - Toro Power Shovel'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information