Saturday 24 September 2011

Trolling Motor - moeller marine, boat


This battery box seems pretty sturdy, and the battery charge indicator is a great way to guage the available power. My only complaint is that there aren't any access holes to bring the charging cables into the battery. Also, the straps that hold the top onto the container have to be installed and make it difficult to check the battery...a hinged top would have been a better solution.

Other than that its a good bargain. Moeller Power Plant Marine Battery Box with On-Touch Charge Indicator and 12-Volt Adapter (27, 30 and 31-Series Batteries)

I bought this only because it's one of the few that can hold larger marine batteries. Unfortunately it doesn't have external terminals or a circuit breaker. The lid doesn't have any sort of snap on. The only thing that holds the lid on is the crappy strap that easily broke.



I would go with something else if I had to do it again.

Just what I needed to enclose my 12v battery on the nose of the utility trailer. Tie down strap is a little short, and the die down brackets are plastic, but otherwise a very good product for protecting the battery. Nice to have the external "check" light as well as the 12v outlet.

I have many Moeller products on my boats, 32 Bayliner and 15 Owens. This Power Center has been great for keeping all my start batteries dry and protected. The 12V Outlet works great if you need to run a spotlight, cell charger or other items in the stern of the boat where I mounted the batteries. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this Power Center for use on on Cars, RV's or Boats. Thanks Moeller!

Hi,



I ordered this battery box because of the indication that it is for trolling motors. I intended to use it with a small Minkota with my canoe. The problem with this product is that it came with a cigar lighter socket to hook to the Minkota. No such thing on the trolling loter. Battery clips. Worthless to me. Returned. - Trolling Motor - Moeller Marine - Power Center - Boat'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information