Friday 9 September 2011

Trouser Socks - trouser socks


These socks are great!! After buying Gold Toe casual socks for years, I decided to try these and I'm very pleased. They are lightweight, but not thin like hose. I'm 5'7" and they fit about an inch below the knee. Gold Toe Women's Micromodal Trouser 3 Pack,Black,9-11

I wear primarily slacks to work, and trouser socks are a must. These are good quality, comfortable, and TALL ENOUGH! I have relatively long legs, and these easily come up to my knees. They're thin enough for dressier shoes, but not flimsy.

I was delighted with the sock's design as a trouser tub sock because having big feet makes it practically impossible to find sock that fit. But the first pair I wore ended up with a hole in the toe, the second pair left my feet black and the third pair I got a hole and black feet. I had washed prior to wearing so black feet were really not acceptable and the since the toe was not reinforced, holes happened after the first wearing.



I would not recommend this product. - Trouser Socks'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information