Saturday 3 September 2011

Unlocked Blackberry Storm - blackberry storm 9530, unlocked blackberry


I got my phone but there is a big scratch on the phone frame when I peel off the plastic cover. The phone is working but response is slow. I bought the phone from SellphoneStop. The phone title is refurbised one, but the condition shows New. Actually, it is not new but refurbised one from a very old used phone. There is some gap between the touchscreen and the phone frame and the dust easy goes into the phone. Please pay attention to that if you want to return the phone you have to pay 15% restocking fee and the shipping fee. And the battery cannot be returned. The battery is a faked OEM one, not the genine Blackberry battery. One good point is that the service response is quick. In a word, bad quality with a quick service response. The battery can noly last for 12 hours. No-wifi. Hope this true experience will help you. Regards! BlackBerry Storm 9530 Unlocked GSM + CDMA Cell Phone with 3.15 MP Camera (Black)- FACTORY-REFURBISHED

when i first recieved my blackberry i was pumped. little did i kno that i was jibbed. after letting the phone charge over nite the battery remains to stay on low power and i can only mess with it for about 10 minmutes before it shuts off. it is not nlocked so my att sim card doesnt work in it. i have little patience and time for this piece of crap phone.

i have just recieved my BB storm, it looks as a brand new phone (no scratches and all parts are covered by a plastic layer), the screen resolution is awesome, the battery life is more than i expected since most of smartphones have to be charged almost every single day, i have no problem with the charger, the speaker is louder enough to be heared in a noisy street

the phone comes in a box labeled with Verizon logo on the top and stamped with a Certified pre-owned phone sticker, inside the box you find a BB storm phone with a Verizon sim card inside (not activated) , USB cable, BB desktop manager CD, Verizon softwares CD, user manuel, headphones, charger, and many other leaflets.

i know that BB storm is not a WI-FI phone, it doesnt a matter for someone who have a data plan, but when i put a GSM sim card inside the phone it didn't work, that's why i doubt this phone is unlocked or supports GSM networks, therefore maybe we can't use it worldwide as the seller company claims.



for the customers who recieved their phones in a bad condition or were not satisfied with some of the BB features, I HAVE BOUGHT THIS PHONE FROM ''OEM SHOP'', and as montioned earlier in my review i haven't experienced any of the mentioned problems except for the GSM issue, so you have to find the right seller before making your purchase.

Never bought a refurbish phone but this phone is no good. please dont buy this phone its a piece of junk. numbers does not work and defective charger. worse mistake to buy a refurbish junk. will return. not again.

Hi, please be advised that on the Tmobile network the unit kicks down. I left my profile with them because I had a 9780 (trying this one out but otherwise that is a really good item) and noticed it kept saying edge network. I called in and eventually they guessed it wasnt a tmobile phone. They said (Tmobile pda/blackberry support) the highest I will ever achieve is 2G. To test this I locked my network on 3G only (I live in Houston TX where everthing is 4G around me so I know its not the area) and the service completely failed. Once I selected 3g/2g the service returned. A checked out my tether speeds and see a tremendous difference in speed (I use a tether application not the fee based service from tmobile....I asked them about their fee based on and they said that it wont be offered on a 2G network although that seemed like a putoff as what does it matter what speed I am on...)



In short I am very disappointed that the phone was offered as 100% compatible with the Tmobile network.

I wish i had my product with me today to give an appropriate product review but i have been waiting a month to own this blackberry which i bought from BLUTEKUSA over a month ago. A month after ordering the product BLUTEKUSA has not been able to replace the defective phone they sent me for the order i placed. One of their guys called and convinced me into removing a seller feedback which i had earlier on posted under the seller review section. After pushing me to remove the seller feedback, they have refused to honor their promise to this day. My advice to you if you are considering buying this product is to be ware of the seller. Do not be merely moved by the low prices which are offered. Investigate the backgrounds of sellers thoroughly. I really do not wish any customer has the same experience i have had with BLUTEKUSA in purchasing this product. The seller is as important as the product. Please do not be fooled by low prices!

I have purchased this phone from the OEM Shop and have been trying to return it back for more than two weeks. The screen slides with every touch and the body has many scratches. The phone is not in good condition at all. Contacted the seller two weeks ago for the return and still waiting for their response. Do not buy it! - Unlocked Blackberry - Blackberry Storm 9530 - Blackberry 9530 - Blackberry Storm'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information