Friday 2 September 2011

Usb Extension Cable


Considering how bad the iPhone's battery life is, I am surprised Apple gave such a small chord to charge it, since you'd need to use it while charging so much.

I got this to fix that issue. Now I have nice long charging chord for my iPhone USB 2.0 Extension Cable Type A Male to Type A Female 6 ft, Black

Got two of these about a year ago. They work great as long as you tie it into another line that isn't too long. I never had a single problem with these in the year I used them. I just need more of them as now I have more tech in my house.

Just as simple as it seems! Remember if you are trying to go quite a distance, your USB cable needs to be less than 15' total or else you risk losing signal. So a 15' cable with a 4' printer cable (for example) would ut you at 19' and it probably wont work correctly. Thanks!

It got the stars mainly due to price. It works, but you get what you pay for.

The fact that USB extension cords in general have given my workspace much more flexibility is wonderful perhaps needs to separated from this review. Next time will probably splurge a few bucks more for one with more consistent functionality.



I bought two. One for the keyboard, one for mouse. The one for the keyboard kept losing the connection despite double and triple checks that things were in fact connected. I would randomly hear the 'ding' you get when you unplug/plug something from the USB slots. It really puts a cramp in your writing style if your keyboard disconnects every few minutes. The disconnection glitch lasts a second, sometimes more. That I could tolerate on the mouse since I don't use it very often. So I selected the best of the two for my mouse and ended up putting the keyboard back on a direct connection. It's been a couple of months and maybe the cord has warmed up or something. I still get a rare, second long stop in function, but the connect/disconnect problem hasn't happened in for a few weeks.

I wish that I had learned about the great prices on cables like this through Amazon long ago. I kick myself for wasting so much money in the past by going to the local B*** B** store. That big electronics chain charges over $20 for cables like this, compared to less than $3 here. The cables got to me two days after I ordered them. Kudos to Amazon and to their partner, YourCableStore.

I bought this because my 70$ logitech VX mouse, which I love, was super laggy (almost to the point of being garbage) if it was not right up close to the dongle. for 3$, I bought this cable, thinking I'ld try one last time to salvage such a nice mouse. plug-n-play on Windows 7 x64, now my dongle is up on my desk and my mouse works perfectly. would highly recommend something like this for someone frustrated with the crappy wireless connection of an otherwise superbly designed mouse.

I bought 2 cables to extend from my CPU to 2 flash drives. My flash drives work great when plugged directly into the CPU or when plugged into more expensive cables I already have, but don't work when using these cables. One cable worked for a day, then quit. The other cable didn't work at all. Cmple promptly sent a replacement. The replacement worked once, then stopped working. Then Cmple promptly sent me a complete refund. Cmple was excellent to deal with, but the product was worthless.

The nice thing about this product was it was cheap, and got to me fast the bad is it is a slow connection. I have been using it in combination with a high speed hub and the two together run in slow motion. At some points this equipment will recognize my external drives and usb devices and other times it wont.

Spite the constant problems I give this product a 3/5 cause its your typical Chinese crap you can get cheap on amazon.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information