Sunday 25 September 2011

V3 Razr Battery - cell phone battery, razr battery


The fourth one wouldn't hold a charge for more than an hour. Not worth the shipping to send it back but three out of rour isn't bad at this price. Be sure to oreder a few if this same problem happens to you. NEW OEM MOTOROLA BATTERY RAZR v3 v3r v3t V3m V3i BR50 SNN5696B

I got this battery and a month later it died and wouldn't hold a charge. I compared it to the original that came with my phone and I discovered something. If you look at the hologram on the original it says original and this battery did not have that on it. I pulled off the platic that said motorola to find other printings on this battery, Hmmm makes you wonder if your getting ripped off.

I bought 4 batteries hoping the law of averages would work in my favor. Well I've these pieces of junk for almost 2 months now. I used to have to plug my phone in ever night and the battery would be dead by the end of the day. The new ones are dead by the middle of the next day. The only thing better is now I have five relatively useless batteries. So i generally always carry around a spare. Totally stupid. I dont know if that is AccessoryOne's fault or not. But the batteries suck! I suppose it was almost worth the month spent.

RAZR v3/BR50 battery, purchased online thru an independent Amazon provider, turns out to have less than 50% of the same type of battery provided originally by Motorola with the phone when new, about three years ago. Charge, when full, lasts less than 2 days at full strength and is virtually dead on third day. Original BR50 still able to outdistance the replacement. Conditions of use: Phone on but not in communication.

Price for the BR50 was improbably low, and wouldn't you know???... So was the quality. This review based on several recharge events. results consistent.

Overall purchase process was satisfactory. Billing and credit charge debit was very prompt. Delivery was sluggish. Product appears to be a genuine Motorola item. Performance so far is up to par. Shipping and handling charge was out of proportion to size and weight of product. Multiple items on same shipment was not available, ergo I only ordered one.

The product arrived relatively on time. The quality of the battery is questionable, certainly a reconditioned one, not new as I assumed through the ad description. Only holds a charge max 3 days with minimal talk time used. My original new battery held a charge for a week. Oh well, that's why new batteries are twice as expensive! The battery I received looked new but is far from new.

Although it didn't arrive in OEM style packaging, the battery was as advertised. Charged it up and holds way longer then the year old battery it replaced. Mine is used in a Motorola PEBL. I will look for this vendor "SF Planet" next time I need a battery!

The product was delivered promptly. However, they were not the ones I ordered, and they did not work at all. They were not BR50 SNN5696B. When I attempted to charge, the battery died both times (I ordered two).



I won't order again. It is worth it to go to directly to the phone store and pay the $30 for a quality battery.



What started as a seemingly bright opportunity to get a quality product inexpensively turned out to be an opportunity for the seller only.

This battery is junk. I wish I saved the old battery that came with my RAZR V3; I thought that the old was bad... Well, this one is worse and I am buying another type; this time not Motorola but a clone.



If you think that this is just a single lemon, I actually bought two of these. Unfortunately, my daughter's RAZR V3 does not stay up long with her "new" battery either...



I would give no stars at all if there was an option like that. - Great Deal - Br50 - Razr Battery - Cell Phone Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information