Thursday 22 September 2011

Verizon Iphone 4 Case - case, iphone 4


This is a great iPhone 4 case - it has great color on the back, but it's also clear around the sides which makes the phone look much less bulky without sacrificing protection. My phone survived a drop of about 4 feet with this case, and the case did its job perfectly. I find it a little more difficult to remove from the phone than some other cases, but it works great and looks great. Dark Blue Replicase Hard Air Crystal Jacket Luminosity Case with Screen Protector for iPhone 4 (Works with Verizon iPhone)

This is not a replacement case, it's a snap on case that only covers the back side of the iPhone (the side with the camera). It said it's also suppose to come with a screen protector, but i have failed to find one in this (single piece of cardboard - folded like an envelope) packaging. Not very satisfied.

First of all, I ordered this case because in the photo it shows that it's ROYAL BLUE. When I received it, it looks NOTHING like the photo!!!! It's navy blue, almost BLACK. Then, it says that it comes "WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR" -- wrong AGAIN! no screen protector, not the color that it shows to be. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME & $$ PEOPLE!! P.S. it would've received 0 STARS but as you all know- that's not an option.

These cases are a really cool idea. I really like that it has the Apple logo on the back, and not just a hole that the apple shows through. You do want to make sure that you take it off of your phone occasionally and clean the case out and the phone off, because dirt does have a tendency to get in between the case and the phone.

After reading some of the reviews people have left I thought that this case might not be the best so I ordered another one as well (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003XDU8Q2). I have the Verizon iPhone and some people where saying the case wasn't very strong and it was loose. When i received this case i found that it was a good fit and very sturdy. The other case I ordered, which was cost more, was not nearly as good as this. Overall I really like this case and would recommend it to others.

Overall not bad, considering the price. I think it fits rather nicely, it's snug but not very difficult to take on or off. If you look closely at the printing on the back, it's obviously a cheap fake (but it's convincing from across the table) and I suspect it will scratch/wear quickly. I'm using it with an ATT iPhone 4 and have had it for two weeks now. Haven't dropped it (yet) so I'm not sure how well it would actually protect the phone...my guess is that it would probably save the phone from serious damage. I'm not using the screen protector.

Pros:

-cheap

-great seller

-slim

-fits well

-looks cool

-sides extend over the front so if you put it face down on the table, the screen doesn't touch the table

-protects the buttons without burying them



Cons:

-Interferes with the flash; this is a bummer because I use the camera often and pictures are negatively affected (admittedly, not a huge issue because I don't think the flash is all that great to begin with). I'm tempted to cut the hole myself, because it seems that it just needs to be slightly larger to avoid the problem. This is the main reason I've given it 4 stars...this is an obvious design flaw that would be easily corrected.

-no texture or grip to the sides, so it's pretty much as slippery as the phone itself

This was fast, and easy to order. I received them at the soonest my mail was available after ordering. The product is perfect and works wonderful if you have the "invisible shield" on the front. The cover tends to lightly scratch easily, but it is nothing to fret about. It is beautiful and I get nothing but compliments and questions as to where I got it from. The replica of the back of the phone is AMAZING and it truly looks like it is the back of the phone. (I was worried at first that it was a stick on cover, but it has convenient side clips that are sturdy and will last a long time.)

The edges near the buttons are sharp enough to be uncomfortable. The case does not protect the front top and bottom of the phone. Inside of the case is hard, not soft material. It is pretty easy to put on but i did notice that after 2nd time of taking the case on and off, the side of the case seemed to be stressed to the point where the plastic turned a bit white (maybe it'll break soon).I like the look of it and the thinness. But if you are buying the case for more than mere scratch protector (for the back of the phone), you should look for another case. I ended up getting the casecrown slider case and it is far superior in quality to this case. - Case - Iphone 4 - Iphone 4 Cases - Verizon Iphone 4'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information