Monday 26 September 2011

Wheeled Backpack - disney, rolling backpack


This is the pefect size for my 3 year old. She loves it. It will hold her blanket and sheet and extra clothes for school, plus a little room for other items she needs to bring along. Although, it was a little more than what I planned to spend, it seems very durable (especially when she pulls it the wrong way) and arrived right away. Well worth the money. Tinker Bell - Pixie Sunflower - 12" Toddler Rolling Backpack

I ordered this before going to toys r us and finding a similar one for 12.99. In comparison, this one is nicer, but for a toddler toy, I prefer 12.99 over nearly 30! My 2.5 year old loves the rolling bag we got her and I know she would have loved this one too! - Disney - Rolling Backpack - Wheeled Backpack'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information