Monday 26 September 2011

Sports Trading Cards - ultra pro, card sleeves


these sleeves are great. there moderatly durable and very thinflimsy, you could put these on your trading cards and still shuffle them. they protect cards from small scratches and fraying on the edges. at 1.25 a pack you cant go wrong with these, not even with shipping charges. i use these for magic the gathering, pokemon, and WoW cards. Card Game Supplies 100 Count Soft Sleeves

These sleeves are great for things other than cards. I use these for puting my pinback buttons in that I make, for shipping to customers. They fit perfect (the buttons are 2¼ inches in diameter) and it gives them a professional look; as well as keeping them safe during shipping. LOVE them. I have purchased these from them before, and will of course be returning again. So think outside the box and use these for other things too, not just cards.

You get what you pay for...but don't pay for it here. I've found these at other stores for $1. I bought these for use with Magic the Gathering cards. Total crap. The sleeves are too big for the cards lengthwise & just slightly opening them to get the cards in gets you wrinkles in the plastic that don't go away. You can forget about being able to shuffle with these on too because of the weird size. I should've just forked over another $7 & gotten sleeves I would actually use to play. I'll find some use for these I guess, I imagine they'd be good for putting photos in & taping them to the wall or something but if you're looking for sleeves to protect your game cards don't buy these.

I didn't even know what soft sleeves were until I went shopping for something to protect my cards. I'm so glad I found these. They slipped on easily and fit into harder top loaders without any problems at all.

I'm not sure why these are supposed to be rated as a toy...? But I bought them as covers for my ACEO's. I make and sell ACEO's over on Etsy under the shop name "Davs". They fit perfectly! I will be buying them again!:)

I ordered these sleeves for my art cards. I am not using them as a toy or for a toy. They are the perfect size and flexibility to insert a card into, and then insert the sleeved card into a 9 per page protector page. For ATCers, I highly recommend these. I bought 500 at a time just to be sure I'd have them when needed. They are impossible to find locally. - Aceo - Ultra Pro - Sports Trading Cards - Card Sleeves'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information