Monday 26 September 2011

Wipers Rain-x - wiper blades, wipers rain-x


So far I have no complaints and along with rain-x windshield treatment and rain-x washer fluid I have to say that I have been very satisfied with the results and will continue treating with rain-x windshield treatment every three months and have read that this should result in double the lifetime of the windshield wipers,I'm happy:-). Rain-X Weatherbeater Wiper Blade - 14"

The chart says that this fits a Toyota 4Runner. I even entered in my Toyota 4Runner (2004) again to check and it says it fits, but it does not! You have to either get a replacement blade and put in the OEM blade or an entire new wiper OEM blade, this does not fit and the blade that I tried to slide out of this rain x blade to slide into the one of the old OEM does not even fit! I tried to cut it down to size, big mistake, the blade metal parts fell out and it ruined it, so now I have a worthless blade that I can't even return! This should not be on the chart to fit a Toyota 4Runner rear window!!!!

I have found the Rain-X Weatherbeater wiper blades to be the best on the market. They wipe streak free, and last longer than any of the other products I have tried, usually closer to a year than the recommended six months. I am sold on these and only use this kind for all my vehicles.

The wipers are very good. Most after market wipers are not as good as the stock products, but these are at least as good. They wipe very well. My only complaints are that they seem a bit larger than the need to be. They sit up quite high, so if you have a smaller car, would recommend a sleaker wiper fro ths manufacturer. They have held up wel, though. I am happy with these and would consider them again, though I would likely buy their new top of the line, because it will sit lower on the windshield.

Really liked these wipers at first.. until it turned cold and snowy. In the snow, these wipers tend to quickly build up lots of ice on the blades and become useless until you stop and break off all of the ice build-up. Doesn't quite live up to winter expectations.

Not the right length and didn't even fit my rear wiper frame assembly like it was advertised for my vehicle. I have a 2004 Toyota 4Runner. Ended up taking only the insert and cutting it to right length. Blade cleans well but I expected plug-&-play. - Best Wipers - 4runner - Wipers Rain-x - Wiper Blades'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information