Tuesday 13 September 2011

Xbox 360 - battery pack, xbox 360 elite


DO NOT BUY THESE. These are old stock and the batteries are completely dead and will not hold a charge. The only reason they have so many good reviews is because they date back to 2006 when they were actually new stock. Batteries cannot last 4 years without being charged/discharged. Repeat do not buy! Xbox 360 Rechargeable Controller Battery Pack Black

Bought two of the blue ones. Unboxed 'em, and didn't have a chance to use them. Threw out the packaging.



Then tried them. They don't hold any charge; the controller immediately powers off as soon as it's unplugged.



They're worse than no battery at all, mainly since I paid for these, and could have saved the money. What the hell?

I ordered a blue battery and it was totally defective. I got a replacement from amazon and the replacement was defective too!!!

Then I ordered another replacement and guess what happened?



Amazon told me that all of the blue batteries are broken and they will give me a refund instead of a third replacement!!! I don't know why they sell them if they are all the same.?! To keep hold on some money for a while?

I bought this so I could cut down on wasting batteries. However, to my dismay it does not work. I plugged it in with my charger cable and it says it's fully charged. If I unplug it, my controller shuts off. It can't hold any charge at all. I read some other reviews and saw that multiple people had the same problem. I would say it's best to just avoid this product.

I'm not one to do many reviews, but I felt I needed to write one for this product.



The batteries themselves work fine with constant use. Eventually, they won't hold a charge as well and sooner or later will no longer hold a charge. In the 3 years I've had my Xbox 360, I've gone through 3 of these batteries. The first one took about a year a half to die. The second one (for an additional controller I had) took about the same time. The third one I bought died in about 9 months since I purchased it. What gives?



They refuse to hold a charge! The play and charge kit, as well as the quick charge kit, will immediately note that the batteries are fully charged when you plug them in. They obviously are not.



I have a set of NiMH rechargable batteries that are over 6 years old and they still hold a charge, albeit not as long as they use to.



I understand that Microsoft states the need for replacing these batteries over time... However, why waste the[...]on these when you can buy a set of four really awesome Energizer NiMH rechargable batteries for the same price and can be used on TWO controllers?

the 360 blue battery pack is elegant and useful. It's rare that you'll find both qualities in a product.



The battery life of these packs can give you many hours of uninterrupted gaming on your Xbox 360.



With the play and charge kit, you can play while it charges. With the Quick Charge station, you can charge a battery in about two hours.



The blue model here looks great with any of the controllers.

The Xbox 360 charger only comes with 1 battery. If you play alot you're going to need an extra. There's nothing worse than being in the middle of a great game and your juice runs out. Get this extra battery!!

I have AA rechrgeable batteries....but i also have 3 kids and they seem to disapear. This was an affordable solution to that. The batteries work wonderful. Get the charge and play deal and for around 25 bucks you have a solution for 2 controllers. - Battery Pack - Battery - Accessory - Xbox 360 Elite'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information