Thursday 8 September 2011

Car Chargers - ipad


I was looking for a 2 amp-er, not one of these cheap adapters that charge, but at an iPhone adapter rate.



This does the trick. Would prefer it in black, but my iPad is happy.



Those of you with GPS apps that suck a lot of battery power will be happy with this.



And the price is soooo right. CrazyOnDigital USB Auto Car Charger for Apple iPad (White)

This charger puts out the extra power to charge my iPad while in use. It fits my cigarette lighter socket perfectly and has a nice indicator light to let you know it's working. Good product at a great price!

This is not a universal USB ported charger, it comes with a permanent iPad cable attached. I was hoping to use it for other devices but can only charge my iPad, which it does well. Will have to return for a universal USB slotted charger.

The product picture shows the unit as having a USB output. The unit that showed up has a fixed charger for an iPad/iPod. The reason I purchased this unit was that it was supposedly a USB charger with a 2.1 amp capacity (as pictured). It is not. Luckily I have a friend with an iPad who is now using it.



It might work fine as an iPad charger. Just don't expect to charge anything non-Apple.

Got this to use in Ireland in the rental car and it worked great. My husband forgot his plug for the sony reader and we were able to use the usb plug from my nook in this and charge it and worked great. Of course it charged my nook too. Sorry I didn't try it on my IPad as it wasn't in need of a charge.

The connection between the cord and the iPad is intermittent. Sometimes I need to reconnect it several times to get it to charge. I'm not sure if it is a design flaw or a defective item but I'm not impressed. - Ipad'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information