Sunday 11 September 2011

Cardio Dance Workout - dance workout dvd, dance fitness


These are made of good quality material, especially for the low price. The problem I find with buying workout pants is the length. I normally have to buy a large in order to get them long enough. I am 5'10 and about 155 lbs, wearing between size 8-10 in womens. I really need a size medium in these, but even the large are not as long as I like. I'm leaving a detailed review so other women with the same height issue as me can utilize this review before their purchase. They are only about 2 inches too short, so if you're 5'8, you're good to go!But I guess you'll have to order the large to get the length, unless they're all the same length. Alki'i Junior Womens lounge/workout/gym/yoga pants - Aqua L

I loved these when I got them. I tried them on and they were perfect. However, after the first washing they shrank so much that they now look like high waters. If I had wanted capri pants I would have bought them. Really disappointed.

I purchased two pairs and tried them on when they arrived. I liked them a lot. They were really long though, so I was going to shorten them up a bit. I washed and dried them and noticed that the length shortened a ton. At least two or three inches. If you are tall they will probably end up being to short if you dry them. I'm only 5'2" and they are about perfect now. Probably a 30" or 31" inseam.



They fit cute and are super comfortable, great pants.

I went with the suggestion of the other reviews and got a large and they fit great. They are so comfortable I will probably buy more pairs. . Also, they make my tush look pretty nice too!

Update: I washed these and they shrunk quite a bit. Actually, I can not wear them anymore (so sad!) I'm 5'5".

I bought these pants because they were a great price and they were fun colors. I wore them to the gym and washed them the next time I put them on to go to the gym they had shrunk. I dont know about anyone else but I dont think my gym clothes should get special treatment. Now everytime I wash them I have to hang them up on a hanger so they dont shrink :(

I work from home and am always on the lookout for pants that are comfortable but not too grungy to wear for runs to the post-office or starbucks and do not require a change before a dash to the gym after business hours!!



These will work great. I ordered the coral pair to add to the 4 black ones I bought from Target and a local Sportswear boutique. It is a really cute color. I wear a woman's size 6 and these are junior sizes so I ordered the large. It fits nicely. Since I paid between $27-$44 for the black pants I already own, I am very pleased with the price on this one, given the quality and fit. Will be ordering the aqua and the grey to complete my wardrobe for the week! - Dance Workout - Dance Workout Dvd - Dance Fitness - Exercise'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information