Saturday 10 September 2011

Wallet - trifold wallet, guess


well i have only owned this wallet for about two weeks, but so far im very impressed with it. I bought it at the mall for 55$, it's much cheaper on amazon(buy it here) It has quality leather, very roomy, comfortable, would make for a nice gift, or just buy it to treat yourself. It carries my drivers license, 3 other ID cards of mine, plus 3 credit/debit cards with ease. along with cash, business cards and the other stuff. Guess Men's Credit Card Trifold, Black, One Size

This is the second Guess wallet I have purchased. The first one was very similar to this one but I paid a lot more for it at a leather shop in the mall, can't remember the name of it. Anyway, that wallet served me very well for over ten years, but it was in pretty ratty shape so I decided to get a new one. To my surprise I found that I could actually fit everything from my old wallet into this new one, but it was not a bulky. I dare say that it is much easier to carry and that the credit card slots are easier to use. Give this wallet a try, I doubt that you will be disappointed with it.

I just received this wallet today. It has a lot room for credit cards and a holder for your license and insurance card. It feels very comfortable in your back pocket even though it is thicker than a regular fold. The price was great at Amazon.com since you would easily pay $40 to $50 at a store. I highly recommend this item as a gift or just for yourself.

I bought this wallet for my husband, to replace the one he'd worn to shreds. He's very happy with it. He tends to fill his wallets much fuller than most people, so this one is pretty stuffed. It's a nice quality leather and the hole detail is a rather elegant touch. It came in a really cool box that had a drawer, and I liked that too.

This is a nice wallet. Mine is a darker brown than shown in the illustration. It has lots of slots to put credit cards and other items. The only thing I don't like is that it does not stay closed well when you fill it with your cards and other things. That is a minor complaint. Otherwise I am satisfied with my purchase.

The wallet is well made and comes as described. I just wish there was a larger alternative on Amazon which could handle coins and additional cards. Minus 1 star because even with a "normal" load the trifold does not close all the way.

After 10 years it was time to get a new wallet. The Guess trifold seemed the best choice. When it came and I put my stuff in it seemed like I was sitting on something huge. To my surprise, this lasted about two days. From then on it feels no different than my old one. This is a very nice wallet and I reccomend it highly.

I got this for a guy friend for christmas and he loved it! The leather was so soft, yet seems very durable, and the design is wonderful. It didn't hold to many cards without being overloaded, so that was a downfall. But that just provides motivation for the guy to clean all the useless junk from his wallet! Highly recommend this wallet. - Men - Guess - Wallet - Trifold Wallet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information