Thursday 22 September 2011

Cell Phone Accessories - cell phone accessories, lg vu


I guess its a good deal since it is so inexpensive. But the cover does not look like what the picture looks like. It just covers the edges not about the buttons. The material is a lint magnet and it is very uncomfotable. I ended up taking it off and now i am looking for a new cover. Black Silicone Gel Skin Case Cover for LG CU920 VU CU915

Well, I was pleased with the fast shipping and surprised when it came so early, but the product was NOT as pictured. I wanted the skin that when around the buttons and ear piece so my phone could be completely protected. Instead I got a skin that went around the edges of the phone. The seller didn't change the picture or let anyone know in the description that the pictured item was out of stock.

So far keeping the phone protected, it keeps it from slipping off car dash exct. Small rip started by the power port and screen opening big minus = no cut out for camera and scroll keys, so you have to find them by touch.

This soft rubber case cover for my LG Vu phone is perfect! Fits like a glove easy to put on and take off. Easy to access all the buttons, feels great in my hand, and now I have more confidence it won't break if I happen to drop my phone. Beats the hard shells hands down.

I was very excited to recieve my cover in the mail but once I opened the package the rubber cover smelled like Kerosene. The smell was so bad that I actually had to throw out the cover. Just holding the phone made my hands smell.

I like the rubber case cover for my new Vu. I did not want to disfigure my phone, also it is so slick that I have almost dropped it several times. So I purchase the cover and solved the problems. The case makes it a little more difficult to reach the screen on/off button on the side, but that is not a big deal. The camera, charge port and all buttons are totally accessable through slots in the material. Price of the product is very reasonable, shipping and handling are always a sticking point with me. Sometimes the shipping cost is more than the item itself. I wish a screen protector (which I bought separately) was included.

Being so cheap, you have to take my comments with a grain of salt. But here are the bad things.

Cons

#1 really hard to feel for you to feel the volume button... I have to look at it almost everytime i go to change it.

#2 Material is pretty cheap, and seems loose, to the point where it comes off fairly easily.

#3 The power Jack is a lil' hard to swing out of the way... one of these days i'm going to break the cover of it, because i have to bend it over the cover.



Pros

#1 does the job of keeping it from getting scratched

#2 cheap - Cell Phone Accessories - Lg Vu - Case - Rubber'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information