Thursday 22 September 2011

Heart - jamie


The pictures for this necklace do not do it any justice...it's even better in person! The necklace has a decent weight to it and the stones give it added character. I received so many compliments when I wore it. Sadly...I LOVE it more than I love my Tiffany Toggle necklace. You will not be dissapointed with this necklace...trust me! Silver Tone Puffed Heart Pendant Toggle Necklace

This necklace is prettier in person ! exactly what I was looking for, you can wear the heart two ways if you like! worth every penny, buy it I guarantee you will love it!!! thanks for a nice affordable necklace :)

I purchased this necklace because I love heart pendants and necklaces and I had previously bought one that tarnished within a month. I am very pleased with my purchase. It looks so expensive and I get compliments on it all the time.

the heart is sooooooo beautiful i love it!!!!! i cant find anything wrong with it!!! it was everything i was looking for and more. when i opened the box i expected it to be not as nice as the pic but it was even better. i rock it every day! also i live in hawaii so i was expecting it to never arrive ontime because nothing ever does out here. and it did arive on time!!!! they also gave me 15% off flier in my box!!! i will deff buy again from them!!! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT i would of paid 90$ for this

I love this toggle necklace. It is just beautiful and I am so glad I ordered it. You can also wear it 2 ways. I wear it everyday because I love it so much. It has a nice weight to it. I cannot find anything wrong with it. Shipping was fast. I cannot say enough about this necklace. Anyone looking for a nice necklace and do not want to spend a lot of money and still have something nice to wear then this is it!!! You will not be sorry you ordered this... It is just amazing and I just love it. I normally do not wear a necklace but I just love this! I am a daycare provider and I love it so much I just cannot avoid from wearing it!!

This necklace was OK for $5 not $31. The reason is that i know when something is cheap just by the look and this came in a box with a tag made in korea. I have seen this type in some stores and the price was $7. I would not recommend this item.

I just received my necklace and I love it! It's exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier. It's really a beautiful necklace for the price so anyone looking for a beautiful toggle necklace do not hesitate to buy this one!!

I read all the reviews and was hoping to like it as much as I did online. I ordered the chain on Wednesday and had it by Saturday morning. It is beautiful. I love it, especially the other side of the heart. I will definitely buy from this seller again. - Jamie'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information