Saturday 3 September 2011

Easy Smoothie Recipes - easy recipes, easy smoothie recipes


I have been eating about 90% raw since February, and am used to "green" juices, which I love, and these receipes expand my opions 100 fold. Many recipes contain combinations of the same ingredients, so you can easily shop and pick and choose what you like. Give some to people who have never had a green juice they will love it. If you are in to eating healthy...this is book is a great addition to your library. This book is better than adding ice cubes to your glass! Green Smoothie Recipes & other Healthy Smoothie Recipes: Discover over 50 Easy Smoothie Recipes - breakfast smoothies, green smoothies, healthy ... treat smoothies and fruit smoothie recipes

I've gone through a few blenders just in the past year alone since I make smoothies so often. I have one for breakfast every day since I'm in a hurry to get work done and I sometimes have one for a snack or "dessert." My favorite recipes in here are the green smoothies since I'm really into the whole "green drink, green foods, etc." No matter what kind of smoothie I make, whether a fruit and juice smoothie or a yogurt and milk smoothie, I always toss in something green. Sometimes I add liquid chlorophyll, or barley grass, or spinach leaves.



In Green Smoothie Recipes & other Healthy Smoothie Recipes: Discover over 50 Easy Smoothie Recipes - breakfast smoothies, green smoothies, healthy ... treat smoothies and fruit smoothie recipes you'll find more than 50 delicious and easy recipes. Enjoy!

This book explains how to make smoothies healthy in the introduction (see inside the contents page) and there is a really good chapter on green smoothies and what ingredients you can use and various recipes. Basically it has helpful tips, hints and loads of recipes that you can make exactly as they are or make your own with less juice, more milk, different milks, yogurt, protein powders, frozen fruits etc. There's a smoothie for every occasion in here.

I love this book! I was looking for a recipe book that would give me good ideas for making delicious drinks, and this book takes it one step further. These fantastic smoothies are actually GOOD for you! What a great way to combine good health and good taste.



There are loads of recipes to choose from and that the introduction gives great advice on how to thicken smoothies and use less sugary content like adding different milks and yogurts



If you are interested in more than just great taste but in the benefits of what to add for your health then this is the book for you!

To start, my wife is diabetic, my little sister is a very picky eater, and I was never one for the healthy food movement. That is until my wife brought home this book, a load of fresh fruits, and a tub of yoghurt. (I didn't even think they made them in tubs!) Well, a few hasty tries, and we started to get the hang of making awesome smoothies! We've even started making our own recipes using the book as a guideline. This is a great way to get you started on making your own delicious snacks, desserts, even a light meal substitute, if that's what you need for the time. I'm really glad my wife got me to start eating healthier, and I'm really glad she came home with this book! Highly recommend it for anyone who wants to try a healthier alternative to high sugar drinks, and snacks. I even recommend it if you just want to try something new!

This is fantastic book if you enjoy smoothies (and who doesn't)! It is fun, it is well written, and it is full of great ideas that are tested and proven (as well as tasted I am sure) :) I am already having too much fun with this review, but it is difficult not to after reading Green Smoothie Recipes! It is filled to the brim with fun things to try out and they are all healthy AND tasty! It is difficult to find foods that are both tasty and good for you, especially in the summer when we all eat too many sugars. This book is the perfect way to learn how to increase your fruit intake without giving up on delicacies we enjoy so much. I highly recommend it and would give it more stars if I could. FIVE WELL DESERVED STARS from me*****

I love this book! I was looking for a recipe book that would give me good ideas for making delicious drinks, and this book takes it one step further...these fantastic smoothies are actually GOOD for you! What a great way to combine good health and good taste. - Easy Recipes - Green Smoothies - Fruit Snack - Easy Smoothie Recipes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information